Miami Flo's Predictions

I'll say it one more time! It's not about that. It's about Mario holding himself to the same standards that he preaches to his team
I just find it hard to believe that a guy who is touted as a "hardest worker in the room" kind of guy like Mario that has been universally praised as being a straight shooter, almost to the point of it being a flaw, is suddenly being shady behind closed doors to players. It's been said by several insiders here that Mario has flat out refused to guarantee some players starting roles or playing time in the past. Other than that, what could he be lying about or not holding himself to that standard?

Advertisement
Peddlers of rumors and conspiracy theories thrive on the reality that is way easier to proclaim something false than to prove something truth. Mario constantly preaches honesty (even if it's ugly), being straight up, no sugar coating, etc. I find it very hard to believe that he's intentionally misleading guys, especially a fourth-string QB.
Well try believing harder

Advertisement
Immature until everything comes out
What will come out is that players who can't hack it will transfer. Players who are delusional about how much work they are putting into their craft will transfer and sit in the portal next to Cyrus Moss.

Crazy that players who work and perform don't complain, but guys who get a chance to play are inconsistent and cry about playing time.

I'm sure you were a big Breshard Smith guy; I'm guessing Lashlee is also up to shady things because Smith is sitting at 4th string at SMU.

Streeter deserves his stripes for having the balls to ask a question no one else in the room would dare ask. Streeter was the players voice and that's why he is so respected by all the players/recruits in the community because he keeps it real
Stripes? Dude got ******* dunked on. It baffles me that we defend and cater to players that were on a 7-6 team. That’s the **** that’s made us mediocre for the last 25+ years. If you get passed up you get passed up.

In Mario's recent press conference, streetsr from from Footballville sneaked in a question about JB being fourth string. There was a reason that Streeter did that and that's why Mario reacted the way he did. Mario was caught off guard and Mario knows **** well why Streeter asked that question, Mario needs to practice what he preaches to his players
Aye homie is there a reason you keep trying to suck off 4th string QBs this bad. Who was our 4th string QB last year, wait hold up nobody we didn't have one. Nobody gives a F I mean who were the 4th string QBs at Michigan, Bama, Georgia, nobody knows or cares. I'm a huge JB fan sign high school in Georgia but if you're going to year 3 and still cant be at or near the top of the depth chart then that's all you need to know.

Advertisement
I know exactly what this is.

He was promised an opportunity to compete. A promise for 2nd string did not happen. I like how this new narrative is now spinning out there.

Has he not had reps on practice?

On Tuesday of this week, he threw 6 passes in 7v7 (same as Williams). Poff probably threw like 9-10.

Want me to post what his completion percentage was in that segment of practice?
Yes please post for this weird MF

Aye homie is there a reason you keep trying to suck off 4th string QBs this bad. Who was our 4th string QB last year, wait hold up nobody we didn't have one. Nobody gives a F I mean who were the 4th string QBs at Michigan, Bama, Georgia, nobody knows or cares. I'm a huge JB fan sign high school in Georgia but if you're going to year 3 and still cant be at or near the top of the depth chart then that's all you need to know.
And to clarify something...JB isn't 4th because Mario hates the kid. JB isn't 4th because Mario secretly wants Emory to be the QB that brings Miami back to the mountaintop.

JB is 4th because the 1 thing he needs to excel at as a QB - throwing the ball - he struggles with (his HS 247 profile hit it on the head with a score of 4/10 in terms of accuracy).

It's not some grand conspiracy against the kid like some Miami "fans" want to believe.

Advertisement
And to clarify something...JB isn't 4th because Mario hates the kid. JB isn't 4th because Mario secretly wants Emory to be the QB that brings Miami back to the mountaintop.

JB is 4th because the 1 thing he needs to excel at as a QB - throwing the ball - he struggles with (his HS 247 profile hit it on the head with a score of 4/10 in terms of accuracy).

It's not some grand conspiracy against the kid like some Miami "fans" want to believe.
Exactly the homie trying to make some conspiracy stories so dam bad, but like you said he just has to improve as a actual passer of the football

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back