Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
David Lake made it seem that it was NIL related for Kelly on his pod this week. That’s how I took
If it is, he certainly isn't getting an NIL bump coming off an injury and little production in his college career.

I'm sure there’s a school out there willing to pay him more, but we have a lot of good players at his position.

Advertisement
Sting has to be one of two things, 1) playmaker who contributes or 2) high ceiling greentree AA

I would sleep better than J Cole after his apology if Moten left. I’ll be honest

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

Advertisement
Flo said Coach Mario is being very shady right now and that there is absolutely a locker room issue going on! Depending on a couple of things in the spring game it could get much worse
I would love to know what “shady” means lmao

Funny enough, we need 10 kids to pack it up… timing seems about right

Advertisement
Flo said Coach Mario is being very shady right now and that there is absolutely a locker room issue going on! Depending on a couple of things in the spring game it could get much worse
Let's see. Flo's most frequent player guests include Moten (whom we've heard zilch about this spring) and Chase Smith (a veteran being passed up by true SO's and knows we're looking for a veteran depth piece in the portal who isn't Chase Smith).

Don't like picking on those guys because they're Canes and kids.

However, think about our biggest impact players--Cam, X, Arroyo, Kiko, Bain. We've heard from all of them this spring. Either post-practice interviews or in D$'s player segments. Culturally, it feels we're in the best shape since 2017.

Sounds to me like some parents need to be called to pick up their kids.

Last edited:
Let's see. Flo's most frequent player guests include Moten (whom we've heard zilch about this spring) and Chase Smith (a veteran being passed up on true SO's and knows we're looking for a veteran depth piece in the portal who isn't Chase Smith).

Don't like picking on those guys because they're Canes and kids.

However, think about our biggest impact players--Cam, X, Arroyo, Kiko, Bain. We've heard from all of them this spring. Either post-practice interviews or in D$'s player segments. Culturally, it feels we're in the best shape since 2017.

Sounds to me like some parents need to be called to pick up their kids.
Ok

Advertisement
"Shady" as in Mario is holding players accountable, and if they aren't producing then they won't play.

Mario didn't take the Miami job to play favorites. The guy wants to win a national championship - if you can help him achieve that goal then you are one of his favorites (starter, backup, locker room guy like Redding), and if you are undermining his objective then you aren't his favorite.

Why don't we ever hear about "shady" business with a guy like Redding? The guy doesn't play. The guy has been left behind by younger players. Yet, you don't hear or read about Redding's parents complaining about a **** thing. You don't hear the guy complaining on a podcast or in interviews complaining about a **** thing. Instead, the dude gets praised by Mario even though Redding won't play meaningful snaps until senior day this fall.

I’ve been pretty critical of Mario no surprise, but who gives a flying **** if Moten, Chase smith or JB leave (hypothetically). Sorry, it’s the truth. Mario doesn’t need to defend his roster decisions.

None of them have done a lick here at Miami. Good luck elsewhere and no need to be salty about it.

I’ve been pretty critical of Mario no surprise, but who gives a flying **** if Moten, Chase smith or JB leave (hypothetically). Sorry, it’s the truth. Mario doesn’t need to defend his roster decisions.

None of them have done a lick here at Miami. Good luck elsewhere and no need to be salty about it.
And he can over-recruit them by a significant margin.

Advertisement
Back