Miami Flo's Predictions

Tell me you dont watch games without telling me you dont watch games.......................
Dawson has never used TEs which is one reason the offense struggles. Part of that is we keep the TE in for blocking way too much. Hopefully with a mobile QB they wont do it as much
but no one here has successfully argued that this is Woodiel's fault

Advertisement
Tell me you dont watch games without telling me you dont watch games.......................
Dawson has never used TEs which is one reason the offense struggles. Part of that is we keep the TE in for blocking way too much. Hopefully with a mobile QB they wont do it as much
Wish at the very least the TEs would block and release. Washington did that a ton this year and there TEs in big games did well

The TE position was completely void of any production whatsoever and the recruiting of Lofton had nothing to do with him it was Mario. To waste a spot when you can hire a better coach or recruiter or hybrid ST coach alongside being a TE coach.
My devils advocate to this would be that the room was used in the only way it could have this season. McCormack was a blocker, Arroyo was hurt, Riley inconsistent like a true frosh and Skinner in the doghouse. Woodiel and Dawson get a mulligan on TE last season

Advertisement
My devils advocate to this would be that the room was used in the only way it could have this season. McCormack was a blocker, Arroyo was hurt, Riley inconsistent like a true frosh and Skinner in the doghouse. Woodiel and Dawson get a mulligan on TE last season
I didn’t know Skinner was in the doghouse. I always assumed he didn’t get on the field last year because he wasn’t a dependable blocker. What did he do to get in the doghouse all year?

Recruiting Hit Rate: 73% (63/86)
Non-Recruiting Hit Rate: 66% (4/6)

2024 Recruiting Predictions

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
1/28There will be some good recruiting news (for Miami) this weekLamar Williams committedHit
1/14I expect some craziness to happen in the portal soonTons of elite Bama players hit the portalHit

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nah, its getting large enough that it is relatively accurate. Didn't change at all with the two recent hits. Let me update the wording.
Im messing with u man lol, I always read that and idk why it makes me laugh every **** time. For no reason at all

Recruiting Hit Rate: 73% (63/86)
Non-Recruiting Hit Rate: 66% (4/6)

2024 Recruiting Predictions

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
1/28There will be some good recruiting news (for Miami) this weekLamar Williams committedHit
1/14I expect some craziness to happen in the portal soonTons of elite Bama players hit the portalHit
Are we going to give him the point for portal news on 1/14? Helen Keller saw that coming when Saban retired on 1/10

Advertisement
FWIW, Flo said on last night's show that Woodiel is tearing it up on the trail. Flo said he was a huge fan of Fields but Woodiel is the real deal.
I think a lot of people give him hate because of TE production last year and think he is only tied to TE recruiting.

But he has his hands in a lot of recruitments. The TE production can’t be pointed at only him. The number one TE essentially missed the whole year. The blocking TE was asked to be the everydown TE. And then we only had a true freshman being asked to contribute at one of the hardest positions in football.

Advertisement
FWIW, Flo said on last night's show that Woodiel is tearing it up on the trail. Flo said he was a huge fan of Fields but Woodiel is the real deal.

I don’t get the Woodiel talk. Mario didn’t bring him along from Oregon, promoted him to an on the field position if he wasn’t sure if he could recruit.

Mario literally moved another coach he worked with (Fields) aside to have Woodiel be an on the field assistant.

I don’t get the Woodiel talk. Mario didn’t bring him along from Oregon, promoted him to an on the field position if he wasn’t sure if he could recruit.

Mario literally moved another coach he worked with (Fields) aside to have Woodiel be an on the field assistant.
Maybe the talk stems from the results. We signed 1 H-back and 0 TE last year.

There is a good reason for that and it’s not what most would think. Woodiel better come through this year in recruiting because his coaching was *** last year. Our TE’s sucked. Injuries or not.

Anyone got a full breakdown from past show? I saw the comment about elite LB class, I mean that was a given based on the info coming out, anything else of use?

Advertisement
Back