Miami Flo's Predictions

There is a good reason for that and it’s not what most would think. Woodiel better come through this year in recruiting because his coaching was *** last year. Our TE’s sucked. Injuries or not.

Agreed.

Woodiel gets no pass. Dawson gets no pass.

Our TEs sucked last season, and they are the coaches responsible for their production.

Time to produce or gtfo.

Advertisement
It was for......?
Liam Neeson Good Luck GIF

Last season had to be the least amount I’ve ever seen TE’s be used at Miami
It’s a common theme among Dawson offenses, which is fine. Yards and catches are yards and catches. If the offense produces who cares, real question is… If TEs are seldomly used, shouldn’t we have a legit superstar recruiter at TE coach to close?

Last season had to be the least amount I’ve ever seen TE’s be used at Miami
Well Grandpa McCormick was the only one available most of the time and why throw him a ball he can’t catch 75% of the time.Guy has hands of stone and couldn’t catch fish standing in an aquarium…..If we get a couple guys healthy I’m hoping that changes this year cause we need someone to catch the ball in the middle of the field.

Advertisement
Well Grandpa McCormick was the only one available most of the time and why throw him a ball he can’t catch 75% of the time.Guy has hands of stone and couldn’t catch fish standing in an aquarium…..If we get a couple guys healthy I’m hoping that changes this year cause we need someone to catch the ball in the middle of the field.
Yeah that’s true. But even when arroyo came back for 10 minutes they didn’t throw to him. I’m not sold on Dawson yet. But I think he was extremely handicapped calling plays in fear of Tyler throwing the ball away.

Yeah that’s true. But even when arroyo came back for 10 minutes they didn’t throw to him. I’m not sold on Dawson yet. But I think he was extremely handicapped calling plays in fear of Tyler throwing the ball away.
I agree…he should have all the weapons he needs to run a better than decent offense and if it turns out to be the same old crap as last year then both he and Mario need to kick rocks…With Ward at QB and the skill people we have everywhere there’s no reason we can’t score 40 points minimum on everyone…

Throwing to the TE opens up a whoooooole lot of other things in an offense and hopefully Dawson can figure that out.

Friday Show Feb 2, 2024

Comments

Coaches Recruiting

• DNic is killing it on the trail
  • KB is almost at DNic's level. Flo says he need to close on a certain WR this cycle to reach DNic's level
  • JT can get to DNic's level but he's not there yet. Still green.
  • On Sunday's show, he said Woodiel is a beast recruiter

Prediction

Expects a commitment very soon. Could be as soon as Monday. Waiting on Dennis Smith's bat signal

Advertisement
Friday Show Feb 2, 2024

Comments

Coaches Recruiting

• DNic is killing it on the trail
  • KB is almost at DNic's level. Flo says he need to close on a certain WR this cycle to reach DNic's level
  • JT can get to DNic's level but he's not there yet. Still green.
  • On Sunday's show, he said Woodiel is a beast recruiter

Prediction

Expects a commitment very soon. Could be as soon as Monday. Waiting on Dennis Smith's bat signal
Wait a minute..

Flo says that Jason Taylor.. who was named 247's #5 recruiter in the nation and top recruiter in the ACC in his FIRST year as an on field assistant.. isn't on Derek Nicholson's level as a recruiter?

Might wanna go ahead update his prediction percentage as a miss on this one.

Advertisement
Wait a minute..

Flo says that Jason Taylor.. who was named 247's #5 recruiter in the nation and top recruiter in the ACC in his FIRST year as an on field assistant.. isn't on Derek Nicholson's level as a recruiter?

Might wanna go ahead update his prediction percentage as a miss on this one.
Yea, I did a double take too, but I also heard from other sources that JT was making some mistakes early on last cycle. He appears to have rectified that later on.

Advertisement
There is a good reason for that and it’s not what most would think. Woodiel better come through this year in recruiting because his coaching was *** last year. Our TE’s sucked. Injuries or not.
I mean for what they were asked to do they were pretty solid lol

Advertisement
Back