Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
Advertisement
what information do you have that leads you to the conclusion that he needs to be replaced?

i'm just trying to understand
The TE position was completely void of any production whatsoever and the recruiting of Lofton had nothing to do with him it was Mario. To waste a spot when you can hire a better coach or recruiter or hybrid ST coach alongside being a TE coach.

The TE position was completely void of any production whatsoever and the recruiting of Lofton had nothing to do with him it was Mario. To waste a spot when you can hire a better coach or recruiter or hybrid ST coach alongside being a TE coach.

and you think the lack of production was Woodiel's fault or Dawson's? or even Mario's?

Advertisement
and you think the lack of production was Woodiel's fault or Dawson's? or even Mario's?
They all play a part but we aren’t firing Mario and we aren’t firing Dawson. To just keep him on staff where you haven’t seen any real value is stupid. At minimum with Addae the DBs have played well in spurts.

They all play a part but we aren’t firing Mario and we aren’t firing Dawson. To just keep him on staff where you haven’t seen any real value is stupid. At minimum with Addae the DBs have played well in spurts.

how do you know the lack of production is Woodiel's fault? why fire him if he's not at fault? it was mccormick, a one-legged arroyo and an ethiopian looking TE?

Advertisement
Tell me you dont watch games without telling me you dont watch games.......................
Dawson has never used TEs which is one reason the offense struggles. Part of that is we keep the TE in for blocking way too much. Hopefully with a mobile QB they wont do it as much

it is not disagreeing, it is trying to understand the rationale.

if you have no support for the argument, say so.

everyone wants Woodiel gone but NO ONE has yet to provide a reasonable argument for it. Woodiel is not likely responsible for the lack of production.
Dawson has never heavily utilized the TE anywhere he has been. Maybe Woodiel doesn't know how to advocate for more TE usage to Dawson but who knows what's going on behind closed doors.

Advertisement
Tell me you dont watch games without telling me you dont watch games.......................
Dawson has never used TEs which is one reason the offense struggles. Part of that is we keep the TE in for blocking way too much. Hopefully with a mobile QB they wont do it as much
Watched every second lol you guys are right def keep Woodiel he’s proven a ton to both get an on field role and produced as a coach.

Addae can coach his *** off????...Lol
Yeah. If you haven’t noticed he did extremely well with Tyrique Stevenson and Tyrique is the best corner Miami has put in the league in about 15 years. Also did a great job with Kinchens and James Williams who will be high NFL draft picks. Te’Cory couch improved and Damari Brown looks like a future stud also. So yeah, Addae can coach.

Makes sense since Woodiel is originally an OL coach that we have coaching TE’s. He was an OL coach at Itawamba Community College and Murray State before Mario hired him as an offensive analyst at Oregon

Advertisement
Back