Miami Flo's Predictions

what's the CB from NCstate's name?? lol...everyone on every thread just keeps calling him the CB from NCstate

Advertisement
I wanted Ward just like you all. What’s funny is the fact that these major QB transfers that are big time were …wait for it….3 star recruits. This is why we need to wait and see how they develop. Brown Williams Anderson……one needs to redshirt. The other two have positives and negatives. The problem is…with that weak schedule next year, Mario needs to win. And he had better beat Florida. So we needed Ward or Howard.
What's even funnier is these major QB transfers..... wait for it..... aren't great lmao.

I wanted Ward just like you all. What’s funny is the fact that these major QB transfers that are big time were …wait for it….3 star recruits. This is why we need to wait and see how they develop. Brown Williams Anderson……one needs to redshirt. The other two have positives and negatives. The problem is…with that weak schedule next year, Mario needs to win. And he had better beat Florida. So we needed Ward or Howard.
💯 word 2 muva son word 2 muva.

Advertisement
Another thing Mario a hard *** with kids that turned the U down in HS or Action Jackson but let Cam Ward play with him like a Playstation smh 🤦 Word 2 muva son that's mad nasty B.

So I’m guessing that this Ward thing the “he played Mario” will be talked about for years. Mario ain’t some psychic where he can read his mind lol. And even those glitter marble ball wizard psychics don’t know **** lol.

QB so difficult to evaluate man. I’m you never know what guys can see the college game at that speed make a choice and let it rip early. That’s one thing u can’t evaluate, until they get to college. Crazy but that’s how it is, that’s why u see so many good qbs at lesser schools.
💯 I saw some things I liked in Emory Williams. You can see why Mario liked him. He just needed time. And now I’m not sure they can wait.

Advertisement
💯 I saw some things I liked in Emory Williams. You can see why Mario liked him. He just needed time. And now I’m not sure they can wait.
Nah I’m not a fan of him I think he’s a jag I like him as a teammate though. People get confused here thinking if u don’t like someone they think that you think they are a terrible human being lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Flo absolutely nailed this one, was just wrong on the time window. I'm tempted to go back and give him credit or at least make it a push.

1/13FSU has NIL issues/problems too (ala the Gators) and news will break soon (few weeks)Miss
If I predict a recession and have unlimited runway, I’ll eventually get it right.

Flo absolutely nailed this one, was just wrong on the time window. I'm tempted to go back and give him credit or at least make it a push.

1/13FSU has NIL issues/problems too (ala the Gators) and news will break soon (few weeks)Miss
Flo mentioned this a few years back. I wonder if he was referring to Mims.

If I predict a recession and have unlimited runway, I’ll eventually get it right.
Yea, for things in a cycle like a recession, its inevitable and not a real prediction.

I don't know it was inevitable that F$U would be busted for a similar situation as the Gators.

Advertisement
Back