Miami Flo's Predictions

It's all relative. Just look at NFL QBs in relation to the rest of thr roster. The Browns are paying Deshaun Watson $120M all guaranteed. This, even after his controversial *** trial and sitting out 11 games in 2022.

Also, people are not valuing what Ward brings to the table. Signing Ward likely brings in another 5k-10k season tickets sold. An addition of just 5k season tickets selling for $500 brings in $2.5M in additional revenue. His NIL would pay for itself.
FYI Watson's guaranteed money is 230 million..he's making 54 million this year and every year until 2026...

Advertisement
FYI Watson's guaranteed money is 230 million..he's making 54 million this year and every year until 2026...
My bad. Even worse. That **** made no since. He's been injured a bunch this year. Not paying anyone thst kind of my 100% guaranteed.

Look how the 49ers were able to cut bait when they found a draft gem in Brock Purdy. Now they're set for 4 years a le to pay other players whole the Browns are phucked tied to Watson.

Look, I realize we need Depth at QB....But Cot ****, you've got to draw a line in regards to 2 million for a yr of QBing. Sh*t is getting so outlandish, that I don't know where to begin.
Oh Yeah Reaction GIF by NBA

2 milly ? I would say 1.5 and 1 new Tootsies girl a month is my best and final offer.

Look, I realize we need Depth at QB....But Cot ****, you've got to draw a line in regards to 2 million for a yr of QBing. Sh*t is getting so outlandish, that I don't know where to begin.
Just think about where it will END.

Remember how NFL contracts used be? With each top QB demanding more money than the top QB the year before? I'm afraid that's where this is headed.

Let's say we give Cam Ward 2 million this year. That number is going to leak. So then.. what will "starting QB at Miami" cost in 2025?

I'm not against them paying Ward or anybody else. I do wonder what it will lead to though.

Just think about where it will END.

Remember how NFL contracts used be? With each top QB demanding more money than the top QB the year before? I'm afraid that's where this is headed.

Let's say we give Cam Ward 2 million this year. That number is going to leak. So then.. what will "starting QB at Miami" cost in 2025?

I'm not against them paying Ward or anybody else. I do wonder what it will lead to though.

were setting a wrong precedent. I'm sure a lot of other schools are thinking WHAT IS MIAMI DOING? but then again if not us somebody else will. You guys remember when it seemed like a big deal when Texas was handing out 50k to OL to commit over there? That was only 2 years ago

Advertisement
Funny thing about Flo is he was against going after Ward in the first place lol. He also predicted Miami would have a QB in 7-10 days and now were in week 3. Flo was off on that one. Some of the other QBs he wanted Miami to go after was a big no no and glad the staff didn't go after them

My bad. Even worse. That **** made no since. He's been injured a bunch this year. Not paying anyone thst kind of my 100% guaranteed.

Look how the 49ers were able to cut bait when they found a draft gem in Brock Purdy. Now they're set for 4 years a le to pay other players whole the Browns are phucked tied to Watson.

Yea Cleveland ****ed off a whooooole lot of owners with that contract…what it did was open up these QB salaries hitting the stratosphere…

Flo's definition of a whale: anyone who is blue chip who the staff is high on

RIP Flo's definition of a whale. D$ says his exit was a mutual decision.

1703021540055.png

Whales, by definition, physically can't be pushed out of a class. Lesser fish are pushed out of a whale's wake. If the staff/Jackson mutually agreed to part ways here, we've conclusively answered his whale status. He's a very good player, but no whale IMHO.

12/3Another BIG FISH is still coming. By next Sunday's show, whale should've landedIf this is Jackson, I'm in the camp that this is a miss. Waiting for clarification.???
We've got clarification. He wasn't a whale. He's a very good player, but not a whale IMHO.

Recruiting Hit Rate: 68% (41/60)
Non-Recruiting Hit Rate: 60% (3/5)
[Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2023 Recruiting Predictions

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
12/7Talks w/the NC ST DT in advance stage, expects him to commitCommitted on Dec 15Hit
12/3Another BIG FISH is still coming. By next Sunday's show, whale should've landedJackson/staff agreed on a mutual exit. Whales don't get pushed out of a class. Jackson doesn't meet the standard of whale.Miss

Advertisement
Funny thing about Flo is he was against going after Ward in the first place lol. He also predicted Miami would have a QB in 7-10 days and now were in week 3. Flo was off on that one. Some of the other QBs he wanted Miami to go after was a big no no and glad the staff didn't go after them
Every so called "insider" was off on the QB situation. Even those on this board claimed the QB position was wrapped up weeks ago. It was not just Flo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was hoping he'd have a show reviewing his predictions before I updated the OP. I can guess at his three flips, but it would be a guess.

Was referring to JS comment.

Anyway, really appreciate the work you do compiling these. It makes it easy to keep track of what some of the insiders are saying for those that don’t catch everything. Great stuff

Advertisement
Back