Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
Advertisement
Albany stand up! Nothing gets UM back to glory more than an Albany 5’11 QB.
💯 there you go…I cannot believe the amount of these “new Hurricane” fans trying to convince themselves of a guy like this or lil tuna. We are The University of Miami. We don’t dumb down standards, not everyone gets a sticker.

💯 there you go…I cannot believe the amount of these “new Hurricane” fans trying to convince themselves of a guy like this or lil tuna. We are The University of Miami. We don’t dumb down standards, not everyone gets a sticker.
We haven't been the U in 20 something years. The standards started to get dumbed down when Brian Monroe started getting reps at Wr.

Advertisement
Just get me a guy that can throw to check downs and see things and make the throw early not 100 seconds after they are covered. And someone who can move and keep their heads up and still throw it. Just bring me that for once, someone they trust so they can open the playbook up.
Yep. Processes info quick and takes what the defense gives him more often than not and is smart enough to know when to be aggressive down the field.

Oprah Winfrey Car GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lets hope the staff came to their senses and didnt allow hamburger to commit
I feel this scenario would have a high chance of ultimately ending with having a spring game with Jacurri as first string and George as second string, CIS complaining about Mario striking out across the board, not bringing in competition, still waiting on little Tua to get approved.

I wanted Ward just like you all. What’s funny is the fact that these major QB transfers that are big time were …wait for it….3 star recruits. This is why we need to wait and see how they develop. Brown Williams Anderson……one needs to redshirt. The other two have positives and negatives. The problem is…with that weak schedule next year, Mario needs to win. And he had better beat Florida. So we needed Ward or Howard.

I wanted Ward just like you all. What’s funny is the fact that these major QB transfers that are big time were …wait for it….3 star recruits. This is why we need to wait and see how they develop. Brown Williams Anderson……one needs to redshirt. The other two have positives and negatives. The problem is…with that weak schedule next year, Mario needs to win. And he had better beat Florida. So we needed Ward or Howard.
QB so difficult to evaluate man. I’m you never know what guys can see the college game at that speed make a choice and let it rip early. That’s one thing u can’t evaluate, until they get to college. Crazy but that’s how it is, that’s why u see so many good qbs at lesser schools.

Advertisement
Back