Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
Maybe we go to juco to find #3 behind Cam and Emory. Or maybe Brown stay/Dante Moore is #2 not rs. He's not a 5yr guy anyways. Dante 25 26 Emory or Luke or Judd 26 27.

Advertisement
I see we offered the Vandy WR. Darryl Porter twitted his brother Marvin Jones Jr. We stacked but could we find space for Marvin at DE or LB?

Maybe we go to juco to find #3 behind Cam and Emory. Or maybe Brown stay/Dante Moore is #2 not rs. He's not a 5yr guy anyways. Dante 25 26 Emory or Luke or Judd 26 27.
i love the fantasy world you are living in where you think 3 quarterbacks in today's world will wait till like 26-27 to play. I'm pretty sure by then known of those names will even be on the roster in today's CFB world.

Advertisement
i love the fantasy world you are living in where you think 3 quarterbacks in today's world will wait till like 26-27 to play. I'm pretty sure by then known of those names will even be on the roster in today's CFB world.

It really isn't a fantasy, because most QBs are going to HAVE to wait. There is only one QB1. Barring most circumstances, QBs that hit the portal are NOT QB1, and struggle to get burn on their respective roster.

Hitting the portal doesn't magically enable one to become QB1.

Advertisement
Did he do the show tonight?
Yes, but it was more of a general show with a lot of talk about how Mario strayed away from the original plan of picking a portal QB quickly while lots of options were available.

Flo is beyond upset on the fixation with Ward. However, what is interesting is he echoed what D$ has been saying. Staff feels confident that they will get either Howard or Ward and continue to negotiate w/both. There is no panic in the Gables.

Also said he had no idea what JJ was doing. Wouldn't be surprised at anything he does on signing day.

Advertisement
Yes, but it was more of a general show with a lot of talk about how Mario strayed away from the original plan of picking a portal QB quickly while lots of options were available.

Flo is beyond upset on the fixation with Ward. However, what is interesting is he echoed what D$ has been saying. Staff feels confident that they will get either Howard or Ward and continue to negotiate w/both. There is no panic in the Gables.

Also said he had no idea what JJ was doing. Wouldn't be surprised at anything he does on signing day.
He makes a lot of good points about Mario. "He holds the offense hostage with some of his decisions". Been said many times on this board.

All the recruiting, all the work on rebuilding this team will suffer if he screws up this QB situation.

Flo did say that if we end up w/Ward, this will end up being a lot of crying about nothing.

But if not....
It reads similar to the Rashada situation. Family trying to elongate the process as much as possible so we panic and up the 💰 dramatically. We just gotta draw a firm line in the sand somewhere.

Advertisement
Back