Miami Flo's Predictions

Was this said just as a general comment in the manner of 'remember, at this time of year crazy recruiting news always drops' or did it seem to be something he knew about that he was referring to?
My impression was a general something could happen. No specifics.

Its just that time of the year.

Advertisement
D$ said they would take first in. Flo saying they are waiting out for 1 guy. Those 2 statements clash. If we dont get Ward, i hope we take 2 portal QBs to be honest. Especially of Bailey stays with the 🐺. Like he saying he is. In any case no reason to be here freaking out daily. Its less than 2 weeks till signing day.

D$ said they would take first in. Flo saying they are waiting out for 1 guy. Those 2 statements clash. If we dont get Ward, i hope we take 2 portal QBs to be honest. Especially of Bailey stays with the 🐺. Like he saying he is. In any case no reason to be here freaking out daily. Its less than 2 weeks till signing day.

D$ has updated his stance and said they are all in on 2 guy(Ward) probably gave him a week to figure it out before they move on. Multiple current players and commits are waiting on the QB. Mario can’t wait around this year.

D$ has updated his stance and said they are all in on 2 guy(Ward) probably gave him a week to figure it out before they move on. Multiple current players and commits are waiting on the QB. Mario can’t wait around this year.
So its Ward and Howard? I doubt it goes past Wednesday. This is not like when we had no OC and we have Cristobal trying to rah rah recruit. If they gone in on one guy like Flo said its more than likely they confident he is the guy.

Advertisement
I have never seen a fan base so eager to s__t on its own players, coaches, program and reporters/insiders as this one 😂. Let it play out a little fellas, geez.
Remember a lot of the posters on here don't go to the games and have never stepped foot in Coral Gables. 🤷‍♂️

With the help of ESPN and the media pundits making him out to be somne savior and molder of young men

Prime is anything but prime, all hype and flash, unlike his days as an actual player
Maybe im old but if I had a son who was this level of player, no way I let him go play for Deion.

Sure, hes a Hall of Fame player but beyond that he doesnt exacty send the right message on how to conduct oneself

Advertisement
I’ve followed more of these recruitments than I care to admit. When it comes to vibes I can peep game with the best of them.

With that being said, I can’t help but think this reeks of either Mario or Deion.
Said this last Thursday when JJ was openly flaunting FSU ****… I refuse to get got, like I said before… would not be surprised if it’s Canes or Buffs tbh.

Advertisement
So its Ward and Howard? I doubt it goes past Wednesday. This is not like when we had no OC and we have Cristobal trying to rah rah recruit. If they gone in on one guy like Flo said it’s more than likely they confident he is the guy.
It’s been Ward and Howard from the rip. Last Wednesday I posted this

Attachments

• IMG_2429.png
    IMG_2429.png
    247.6 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Yeah I mean it’s not like he has had Alonzo highsmith or mirabel (and Mario I think?) or players on the team on his show. He has no info lol
Yeah **** is hilarious, a lot of people say he has no info or isn't plugged in when he consistently has players from the team on the show, or staff from the school LOL. He also said "I expect news to drop while I'm on this live" yesterday, and 10 minutes later, the Cam Ward visit went public.

Advertisement
Back