Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the famous Flo? Lol
Flo Wow GIF by Progressive

Advertisement

Didn’t know where else to put this.

You ever seen this cat? Not at all what I expected. He looks like he belongs in the movie Napoleon Dynamite.

I read somewhere he does the edits on his phone. Takes like 30 minutes. Somehow this kid has cornered the market on edits and all the top recruits dm him to do them.

You ever seen this cat? Not at all what I expected. He looks like he belongs in the movie Napoleon Dynamite.

I read somewhere he does the edits on his phone. Takes like 30 minutes. Somehow this kid has cornered the market on edits and all the top recruits dm him to do them.
I mean… did you expect anything else?

Advertisement

I have not but goos for him. He has built himself quite the niche. Hope he is profiting somehow or at least allowing this to take him to wherever he wants to be.

Let's catfish him, Tur'd Ferguson... #37 recruit in Alaska, split end for the Fairbanks Fighting Salmon.... Dropping a final 8 community colleges.

Advertisement
Back