Miami Flo's Predictions

That would be nice but our commits get bumped down not up.
And sometimes rightfully so. In the past I never really complained about it because it’s projection to the college level. It’s really not about how they produce in HS sometimes so that never really bothered me so much. I understood the 4 star Bain had cause of size (pause) but obviously they got it wrong. But at times they on point with it. People always remember the negative the bump down and forget the bumped ups.

Advertisement
You need some sleep
Lol I really don’t. I get this fanbase is fickle and holds grudges but he will go 1-2 based off his frame and Freakish athleticism alone. Also he finished the year pretty strong, I kept track on Twitter and nfl scouts like him alot. But this fanbase hates him and will deny anything good about him no matter what so I get it

Advertisement
Lol I really don’t. I get this fanbase is fickle and holds grudges but he will go 1-2 based off his frame and Freakish athleticism alone. Also he finished the year pretty strong, I kept track on Twitter and nfl scouts like him alot. But this fanbase hates him and will deny anything good about him no matter what so I get it
he isn’t going in the first 2 rounds. What backup you know gets drafted that high? And nobody hates the kid you literally have dudes constantly asking is he going to hit the portal because they want him here still

Advertisement
I outlined my reasons above why I think the comment was about Stone and not Stewart. I don't think Blount and Stewart overlap.

I could be wrong, but that's just my take.

lol I think it might be Stone too. I played that part a few times

Advertisement
Multiple flips in play, potential of a great finish. I expect a few drops because of spots / grades. One potential guy would sting ( not Judd). The rest wouldn’t be shocking. Spots are very tight.

Last edited:
c1408db1bf9a617a4bc799ea80458ba7.jpg

Multiple flips in play, potential of a great finish. I expect a few drops minimum because of spots / grades. One potential guy would sting ( not Judd). The rest wouldn’t be shocking. Spots are very tight.

Grades? Kids don’t even need act or anything to get in school anymore. Since Covid I feel like no kids ever go to school in my neighborhood and everyone passes it seems.

Advertisement
Multiple flips in play, potential of a great finish. I expect a few drops minimum because of spots / grades. One potential guy would sting ( not Judd). The rest wouldn’t be shocking. Spots are very tight.

And would you consider the sting like a little bee sting or a severe allergic reacting sting that almost kills you without your Epi pen?

The good thing is the portal might be able to cover up and potential bigger loses from high school kids these days

And would you consider the sting like a little bee sting or a severe allergic reacting sting that almost kills you without your Epi pen?

The good thing is the portal might be able to cover up and potential bigger loses from high school kids these days
Possibly jones I know I seen some talk a while back about him possibly having grade issues

Advertisement
Back