Miami Flo's Predictions

FWIW, and credit to @Manfred_Cane for calling this out in another thread, but Bud Elliott implied Maalik Murphy to Miami in the Cover 3 podcast. The timing would match that... although, we're also well aware of most people hitting the portal in that timeframe as well and it's not exactly going out on a limb, lol
Did you hear the Cover 3 pod when Bud said it? Am I crazy for thinking that he was a little antsy to put that out there? lol

Advertisement
2023 Recruiting Predictions

Recruiting Hit Rate
: 71% (39/55)
Non-Recruiting Hit Rate: 60% (3/5)
[Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
11/26Big Time player (context was 5*) announcing as soon as this week for MiamiScott flipped to the CanesHit
11/23We're about to flip a guy everybody wants. Its a defensive player.Scott flipped to the CanesPush
10/31Now thinks we end up w/two whales this cycle. Original prediction was three.Scott flipped to the CanesHit
10/31Mario may pull out not just one but TWO rabbits (aka whales) out of the hat in DecemberScott flipped to the CanesPush
10/31There's a strong chance to flip a big whale DT in this cycleScott flipped to the CanesHit
9/27Still expects Booker Pickett to commit (in the near term)Commmitted to the Canes Oct 19Hit

Did you hear the Cover 3 pod when Bud said it? Am I crazy for thinking that he was a little antsy to put that out there? lol
I haven't heard it and won't, I don't want to give that dude any views/clicks, lol... I appreciate you mentioning it though, because it is notable, IMO. It's the wild west, so they'll put whatever out there these days. In regards to Murphy, if he is the guy, I'd be really curious about how we landed on him with all the other options out there. I figure we'd go for someone more proven, but I like the idea of having someone for 2+ years instead of a 1-year rental.

Advertisement
He had Mario Cristobal on his tiny YouTube show the night before his first game as Miamis HC. The dude is plugged in as anyone.
Mario, Kam, and other top players. Weird how people still think he just a guessing YouTuber. He has direct access on a public platform.
He had Mario Cristobal on his tiny YouTube show the night before his first game as Miamis HC. The dude is plugged in as anyone.

I haven't heard it and won't, I don't want to give that dude any views/clicks, lol... I appreciate you mentioning it though, because it is notable, IMO. It's the wild west, so they'll put whatever out there these days. In regards to Murphy, if he is the guy, I'd be really curious about how we landed on him with all the other options out there. I figure we'd go for someone more proven, but I like the idea of having someone for 2+ years instead of a 1-year rental.

Nothing worst then listening to that nole

Advertisement
On tonights show 12/3:
Says we are going to land another whale this week, should be before his sunday show next week. Also said Mincey is miami's to lose and that Kendall Jackson should be someone to watch for.

Also he slipped up and said "this week we talk about Stewart" said he meant to say "scott" so the whale most likely seems like its stewart....!!!! 👀

On tonights show 12/3:
Says we are going to land another whale this week, should be before his sunday show next week. Also said Mincey is miami's to lose and that Kendall Jackson should be someone to watch for.

Also he slipped up and said "this week we talk about Stewart" said he meant to say "scott" so the whale most likely seems like its stewart....!!!! 👀
Would be so wild to land Stewart. That DE room would be fkn insane.

Advertisement
On tonights show 12/3:

Pug GIF

On tonights show 12/3:

Be Quiet GIF by Jackie James

Advertisement
On tonights show 12/3:

When we end the week with Shemar Stewart and Dylan Stewart at DE >

Advertisement
Back