Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
Unless a powerhouse program is willing to use a spot for Devante to get Damari, it would be unwise to use his one time free transfer for a lateral or lower move. Hopefully someone talks some sense into him about that.

Also just for anyone that doesn’t know, the new portal window is shortened to 30 days the Monday after Championship games.

So it officially opens a week from today. If you happen to be on a team in the CFP, you get an additional five days in January to enter.

Advertisement
I don’t think anyone clarified if he meant 25 total (including graduates) or 25 portal guys, did they

That’s a BIG difference lol. Assuming he’s even right

If you’re reading between the lines, the brown family isn’t happy about Devonte’s PT especially he was taking first team snaps in the spring and summer. There apparently is some discontent and implies that both brown kids will leave. I’m sure Mario will sort it out soon enough. Hopefully Devonte sticks around for the spring bc we need that depth
Jesus. I don't have a read on things. I can't imagine any of that is good . Optics locally? Wtf are these coaches doing

Just to throw this in here. Kam kitchens Dad said Friday that things were going to get “ugly” and ugly fast with players hitting portal after season. Said a lot of graduate transfer guys and younger kids who aren’t happy with PT or feel they been looked over for PT
We may not can play next year 🤷🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
I don’t think anyone clarified if he meant 25 total (including graduates) or 25 portal guys, did they

That’s a BIG difference lol. Assuming he’s even right

He was 100% clear that the 20 to 25 number is for portals only. We have eight or nine graduating seniors, six probable early entries to the draft and around 26 to 27 projected signees. Combine those numbers with Mario‘s latest 30+ figure, then you can see how you can easily get to 20 guys lost via the portal.

That said, projections to the portal, usually tend to be over estimated.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yall never learn. Let shyyt play out then do the criticism. Who we lose is not the only issue to consider but who we bring in to replace them. Dont see the point in analyzing stuff that is yet to happen.
I Can Do What I Want Parks And Recreation GIF

Really don’t understand why Brown would transfer out, he’s a hometown kid. He’s starting now isn’t he? And the defense has been good, you should want to play under Guidry, I just don’t get it. We’re about to be ****ed in the secondary next year

Advertisement
Really don’t understand why Brown would transfer out, he’s a hometown kid. He’s starting now isn’t he? And the defense has been good, you should want to play under Guidry, I just don’t get it. We’re about to be ****ed in the secondary next year

To go somewhere that will start both him and his brother

If you’re reading between the lines, the brown family isn’t happy about Devonte’s PT especially he was taking first team snaps in the spring and summer. There apparently is some discontent and implies that both brown kids will leave. I’m sure Mario will sort it out soon enough. Hopefully Devonte sticks around for the spring bc we need that depth
I work with one of their family members and can confirm. It's more than just playing time.

They're not feeling Mario. That GT fiasco left a bad taste in a lot of players mouth.

Advertisement
Back