Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
Just holding onto the kids we have at the point is impressive. If Mario is really getting legit big time kids to commit/flip after going 2-5 in the last 7 games he really does deserve his recruiting flowers.

Last week the Gators lost three big commits who flipped to GA, Texas and ahh I forget the 3rd school. I'm actually surprised a couple of guys haven't flipped from us. The fact that Mario still adding more guys to this class shows what a great recruiter he is

Last week the Gators lost three big commits who flipped to GA, Texas and ahh I forget the 3rd school. I'm actually surprised a couple of guys haven't flipped from us. The fact that Mario still adding more guys to this class shows what a great recruiter he is
We may see a kid or two “flip” because it happens to everyone. That being said, Mario is doing a **** of a job with this class considering the disappointing season we had. Let’s see how this finishes. Got a feeling it will be strong.

Advertisement
We may see a kid or two “flip” because it happens to everyone. That being said, Mario is doing a **** of a job with this class considering the disappointing season we had. Let’s see how this finishes. Got a feeling it will be strong.

But thats normal for any of our classes. The fact that majority of this class will hold together is a W for the 2 seasons we've had

It is absolutely imperative to keep the following players .. ..

Cameron Pruitt
Kevin Riley
JoJo Trader
Zaquan Patterson
Marquise Lightfoot
Artavious Jones
Chance Robinson
Ny Carr
[BGCOLOR=initial]Markel Bell [/BGCOLOR]
Elijah Lofton
Elias Rudolph
Booker Pickett Jr.
Cole McConathy

Who were the players who flipped?

Advertisement
Flo saying a big commit coming Miami way. He had the bat signal in the background on his latest video
Did he really say we were getting a big commit.I thought he joked about it and said maybe but I could be wrong.He did say we were signing a 5* in this class and I'm guessing he means Ellis.

Did he really say we were getting a big commit.I thought he joked about it and said maybe but I could be wrong.He did say we were signing a 5* in this class and I'm guessing he means Ellis.
Does anyone really think Ellis Robinson is coming here? He would start day 1. Would be amazing but I just don't see it.

four-star cornerback Wardell Mack flipped to the Texas Longhorns. Four-star defensive lineman Nasir Johnson flipped to the Georgia Bulldogs. Four-star edge rusher Jamonta Waller to Auburn. All 3 flipped last week
Interesting how much of a bubble I keep myself in. I really only follow kids Miami is recruiting and I've honestly never even heard of any of those three kids lol.

Advertisement
four-star cornerback Wardell Mack flipped to the Texas Longhorns, Four-star defensive lineman Nasir Johnson flipped to the Georgia Bulldogs, Four-star edge rusher Jamonta Waller to Auburn. All 3 flipped last week
They ain’t done either, Amaris on his way to OSU… this what happens when you play bag games without the relationships. It just becomes a number game.. Mario puts his heart into this ****. Kids will take less to play for him, Gators need to be best offer.

Advertisement
They will?
Obviously not every kid, but I know for a fact at least 4 current players took less money to come here last cycle.

Mario builds relationships better than 99% of coaches in CFB. Trust me when I tell you idk if Miami has ever had a coach that cares about the trail the way he does. He’s struck out this year but the effort has never wavered.

Realistically, we haven’t even seen the fruits of his labor yet. The relationships he will have with 25/26 kids will pay dividends. Just gotta show some **** glimmer of hope on the field.

They ain’t done either, Amaris on his way to OSU… this what happens when you play bag games without the relationships. It just becomes a number game.. Mario puts his heart into this ****. Kids will take less to play for him, Gators need to be best offer.
This is what happens when you are staring at the barrel of 5-7 and two bad years in a row. Unfortunately we are in a similar boat. So far so good though, but best believe it will get Rocky the next month. The sharks smell blood.

This is what happens when you are staring at the barrel of 5-7 and two bad years in a row. Unfortunately we are in a similar boat. So far so good though, but best believe it will get Rocky the next month. The sharks smell blood.
We might lose a few but that’s normal, even for schools having success. **** Michigan is 24-1 in their last 25 games and we’ve took two of their commits. Mario’s effort and legit care keeps his classes intact DESPITE his on field results. When I tell you if (guess it’s a big if) Mario can get his **** together and win 9/10 games kids will be knocking down the door to play for the man.

Advertisement
Back