Miami Flo's Predictions

You seem like you follow the recruiting thing closely. Any speculation on kids we have a legitimate chance at adding?

Nah I don't know anything on recruiting. Lately I've been listening to a lot of shows on the Hurricanes and the national media.

Advertisement
Obviously not every kid, but I know for a fact at least 4 current players took less money to come here last cycle.

Mario builds relationships better than 99% of coaches in CFB. Trust me when I tell you idk if Miami has ever had a coach that cares about the trail the way he does. He’s struck out this year but the effort has never wavered.

Realistically, we haven’t even seen the fruits of his labor yet. The relationships he will have with 25/26 kids will pay dividends. Just gotta show some **** glimmer of hope on the field.
too bad he can't coach

Realistically, we haven’t even seen the fruits of his labor yet. The relationships he will have with 25/26 kids will pay dividends. Just gotta show some **** glimmer of hope on the field.
Trying to tell y’all…. Wait on it. Just gotta show SOMETHING

Attachments

• 35944D8D-55ED-4AD9-88E7-40C5D94D3C4E.jpeg
    35944D8D-55ED-4AD9-88E7-40C5D94D3C4E.jpeg
    315.2 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He said:

8-10 players when the portal opens
4-5 after bowl game
8-10 after spring

Bro I’ll wait to see how the dust settles before I pass any final judgement but my initial, immediate thought is there’s no way 25 kids bouncing is indicative of a healthy program. But again, I’ll see where the roster stands in the summer before I react in full. That is an eye-opening number for after year 2, however.

Bro I’ll wait to see how the dust settles before I pass any final judgement but my initial, immediate thought is there’s no way 25 kids bouncing is indicative of a healthy program. But again, I’ll see where the roster stands in the summer before I react in full. That is an eye-opening number for after year 2, however.
Its a new era in college football. Welcome to Free Agency its about to get crazy....

Someone tell Jeff Bezos if he ever had any interest in investing in a college football team now that he moved to Miami....

Advertisement
Back