Miami Flo's Predictions

October 28, 2023 Show

Predictions

• Expects recruiting buzz in the next 2-3 days (couple of names are leaking out)
  • Miami is making moves, pushing couple guys committed elsewhere to flip along with uncommitted kids to commit
    • Keep an eye on Lyle
  • If Miami can't close Bell this week, not sure if he signs here

Reading between the lines, these are my guesses

Uncommitted kids they're pushing to commit this week

• Bell
Flip candidates for this week

• Lyle
  • Ewald???? (Michigan is a mess right now)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
October 30 Canes Talk Show

Predictions

• Unless the Gates dramatically up the offer, Adarius "Hitman" Hayes is a strong flip candidate. He's visiting again for the Louisville game and Gates are none too happy.
  • We have two flips in the bag
  • Thinks its likely we get 3-5 flips total (including the two above)
  • There's Silent commit who plays safety
  • Still says there's a strong chance to flip a big whale DT in this cycle.
  • Mario may pull out not just one but TWO rabbits (aka whales) out of the hat in December
  • He originally thought we'd have three whale DTs. Now thinks we end up w/two

Discussion

• Wouldn't be surprised if 1-2 kids decommit/flip. Expect some kids to be processed but they will get to decommitt
  • Likes the way recruiting is going
  • Flo hasn't heard Murphy as an portal QB option they're considering
  • The whole SEC is after Bell. Doesn't see how we fight them off if he doesn't commit in the next couple of days. Kid wants to play for an $EC team
  • F$U has been doing shady stuff on the recruiting front including the Blount recruitment
  • Blount to F$U is not a done deal, there are some cracks there. Miami has been working this one.
  • Monitor this situation until Thursday. Watch it extremely closely
  • The On3 Blount flip article was not clickbait
  • Miami still working the Stewart recruitment hard
  • Ellis Robinson IV is in play, but Flo's tempering his enthusiasm. UGA hasn't counterpunched yet
  • Elija Lofton is the best football player in the country. May not be the best TE, but he's the best overall player
  • Lofton would be used everywhere. Doesn't think our inability to use TEs will impact his recruitment
  • Hasn't heard that Lofton is froggy

Predictions

• Unless the Gates dramatically up the offer, Adarius "Hitman" Hayes is a strong flip candidate. He's visiting again for the Louisville game and Gates are none too happy.
  • Mario may pull out not just one but TWO rabbits (aka whales) out of the hat in December

Discussion

• Wouldn't be surprised if 1-2 kids decommit/flip. Expect some kids to be processed but they will get to decommitt
  • The whole SEC is after Bell. Doesn't see how we fight them off if he doesn't commit in the next couple of days. Kid wants to play for an $EC team
  • F$U has been doing shady stuff on the recruiting front including the Blount recruitment
  • Blount to F$U is not a done deal, there are some cracks there. Miami has been working this one.
  • Ellis Robinson IV is in play, but Flo's tempering his enthusiasm. UGA hasn't counterpunched yet
  • Elija Lofton is the best football player in the country. May not be the best TE, but he's the best overall player
  • Lofton would be used everywhere. Doesn't think our inability to use TEs will impact his recruitment
If all this happens then we good

Advertisement
Lol. “The whole SEC” isn’t after Bell. It’s literally the MS schools and Arkansas.

I’m not knocking dudes hustle but some of these “predictions” kill me. I see this thread bumped often and just skim through and can’t help but laugh. Mario “may” pull a couple “whales” come December. Strong chance to flip a whale DT?
We “may” land a top 5 class. That’s my prediction, lol.

More power to him though, he obviously has an audience so do your thing.

Advertisement
Lol. “The whole SEC” isn’t after Bell. It’s literally the MS schools and Arkansas.

I’m not knocking dudes hustle but some of these “predictions” kill me. I see this thread bumped often and just skim through and can’t help but laugh. Mario “may” pull a couple “whales” come December. Strong chance to flip a whale DT?
We “may” land a top 5 class. That’s my prediction, lol.

More power to him though, he obviously has an audience so do your thing.
He had Mario on his show the night before his first game as the Hurricanes HC, and he has a bunch of players on NIL deals. Love him or hate him, he’s closer to the program than anybody else willing to talk publicly… the obvious exception maybe being our own cribby.

Last edited:
If that all happens, then awesome. Let’s see it.
No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Advertisement

Predictions

Discussion

Steve Carell Omg GIF by filmeditor

Advertisement
Back