Miami Flo's Predictions

Is that what he’s Sayin-g?
Season 9 Wow GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Advertisement
October 20, 2023 Recruiting Show

Predictions

• Q: Do you think Jones is going to flip to FSU. A: I don't think so. (No)
  • Q: Is OSU going to flip Chance? A: I wouldn't worry about it.

Comments

• McCray: Everyone has him going everywhere but Miami. Watch Miami here, Canes have a chance and will make this interesting.
  • Ellis is sure making a lot of trips to Miami
  • Miami is on a big boy QB. Someone wrote an article and pulled it. Word is leaking out. QB has visited multiple times and may or may not be visiting this weekend. If he flips, its going to rattle some cages.
  • Flo expects one or two flips from our class. Its normal these days. We're going to flip some kids too.
  • Says kids won't be dropped, they'll be encouraged to decommit first
  • The JuCo to really watch is Bell. He's a monster. $EC recruiting him hard. Need to close on his OV
  • Miami is going get a proven QB in the portal. They've got their eye on a QB but no public contact made since he's not in the portal.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Predictions

Comments

• McCray: Everyone has him going everywhere but Miami. Watch Miami here, Canes have a chance and will make this interesting.
  • Miami is on a big boy QB. Someone wrote an article and pulled it. Word is leaking out. QB has visited multiple times and may or may not be visiting this weekend. If he flips, its going to rattle some cages.
  • Flo expects one or two flips from our class. Its normal these days. We're going to flip some kids too.
  • The JuCo to really watch is Bell. He's a monster. $EC recruiting him hard. Need to close on his OV
  • Miami is going get a proven QB in the portal. They've got their eye on a QB but no public contact made since he's not in the portal.
page people GIF

Advertisement

Predictions

Comments

Any idea who the QB is? I figured you'd be on top of the visits. Maybe I've missed it but I don't remember reading anything about a QB visiting multiple times.

Advertisement
Surprised the rumored QB hasn’t leaked yet. Especially if he’s been here multiple times.
With all the leaks it seems unlikely a big name quarterback has repeatedly visited Miami on the down low. Half the time these kids can’t keep their own visits quiet.

Hopefully I’m wrong and Miami does surprise with the big name flip.

Advertisement
Back