Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
It true though...and I've been a Yankees Fan since forever.
If hal had balls like his old man he would've been fired cashman. Cashman has produced one world series in like 20 plus years of being GM. He has been responsible for some of the worst trades and signings in Yankees history. Pavano Sheffield Gambino randy Johnson Stanton ellsbury the list goes on and on. Any half decent GM with the financial resources the Yankees have would've won multiple ships by now. Then you look at guys they didn't go after vlad Guerrero Miguel Cabrera Brice Harper it is sickening to me.

200.gif

D3409A5E-8DA9-41F4-8C46-756F5CFACA60.gif

@JamesQuall This fool

Advertisement
yeah I mean until there is even a tiny bit of remote smoke, the only qb we have a shot at is CJ

Julian sayin literally went viral for clowning Miami. why are people thinking we're going to flip a bama qb lmao? only thing that comes to my mind is delusion

we're not the same team as last year no, but we're also not to the level of flipping a 5 star qb from bama yet
When did he clown Miami?

This is Mario he can flip anyone. He can’t get everyone but don’t think he can’t flip someone cause they are going to a power that’s winning.

Advertisement
Also said his next big flip is coming very, very soon. Guessing he means Carr...
Thanks for the heads up. Went back and listened to the segment I missed. Some important nuggets there

Predictions

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
10/12nd flip coming VERY, VERY soon
10/13rd flip will happen before the end of the season
10/1All three of his flips will happen before the season is done

Comments
  • Flo is very impressed with the JUCO DT Hamlin
  • Miami has been in contact w/Sione Laulea very recently. Flo doesn't have info on who he's picking though.

Also said his next big flip is coming very, very soon. Guessing he means Carr...

I've got a feeling its on the defensive side of the ball.

After listening to the episode, I'm even more confident its a defensive player. One that is going to cause more tears to flow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks for the heads up. Went back and listened to the segment I missed. Some important nuggets there

Predictions

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
10/12nd flip coming VERY, VERY soon
10/13rd flip will happen before the end of the season
10/1All three of his flips will happen before the season is done

Comments
  • Flo is very impressed with the JUCO DT Hamlin
  • Miami has been in contact w/Sione Laulea very recently. Flo doesn't have info on who he's picking though.
Sorry for the slow uptake... who was 1st flip?

Advertisement
Back