Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
What happened with him? I thought he was doing ok
He basically scared off his audience.... Since you asked I checked Youtube and he hasn't posted a vid in 5 months...Viewership count is terrible..... As a fanbase you try to show support for people in the Canes community but support only goes so far.... And once it goes it's hard to get back....

Possible this week:

July 4: Jones (he hinted to Gaby about the 4th, but its not confirmed)
July 4: Morgan
July 7: Plazz
July 8: Mitchell
So Flo's show was Sunday the 2nd. Rudolph and Lightfoot popped yesterday. Several of these possibilities have visited/been linked as possible commits to Miami. So predicting that he 'thinks we may get one this week' isn't exactly going out on a limb. This isn't to criticize you or your tracking method. I appreciate what you're doing in both this and the Geo thread. Just saying that imo there was a better chance than not that we would land someone this week.

He basically scared off his audience.... Since you asked I checked Youtube and he hasn't posted a vid in 5 months...Viewership count is terrible..... As a fanbase you try to show support for people in the Canes community but support only goes so far.... And once it goes it's hard to get back....
Hmmm will not reply to egg on but hope he gets through. Once u fight with the audience they win cause u replying then it becomes drama.

Advertisement
McCoy has his own WR slot correct independent of Barney's decision correct? I don't view him as an either/or with Barney. Are there other targets that would take Barney's slot?
Well, this whale would take his spot and not a single mope on this board would complain about swapping Wingo for Barney. D$ w/this nugget:

Something to monitor: Wingo is tight with Marquise Lightfoot.

So there definitely are upgrade candidates for the Barney slot. Not sure that @Udynasty can comment about the behind the scenes recruiting in a public forum.

Well, this whale would take his spot and not a single mope on this board would complain about swapping Wingo for Barney. D$ w/this nugget:

So there definitely are upgrade candidates for the Barney slot. Not sure that @Udynasty can comment about the behind the scenes recruiting in a public forum.
Canes need 4 WR’s and would take both if given the opportunity. Unfortunately Canes swung and missed on Barney.

Advertisement

I cant comment further.. sorry If I was too vague and caused confusion.

And if your going to be dropping a major NIL bag on a WR, I'm all in for backing up the brinks for Wingo. Nothing against Barney, but that $350k NIL drop is whale territory.
I like Barney a lot. But if Nebraska had a deal we didn’t want to match and it was used to get this kid…I mean…sign me up

Flo July 4 Predictions (still listening so this list may grow later in the night when I can listen to the rest of the show)

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
7/4We will sign at least another 10 recruits by the end of the cycle
7/4At least 5 of our current 3* recruits will be upgraded to 4* or higher by the end of the cycle
7/4We will be in it with Wingo until signing day (still has an OV scheduled for in season)

Flo July 4 Predictions (still listening so this list may grow later in the night when I can listen to the rest of the show)

7/4At least 5 of our current 3* recruits will be upgraded to 4* or higher by the end of the cycle
7/4We will be in it with Wingo until signing day (still has an OV scheduled for in season)
Now the second one is finally a prediction with something behind it, lulz at the other two. No **** we will sign at least 25. Also Wingo is visiting in December so…

Advertisement

When does the cycle end?

Advertisement
Wasn’t sure if he meant dead period or something. That’s not really going out on a limb to sign ten more prospects this class
The three combined would be closer to going out on a large limb. That said, Flo has said some things that are going out on a limb and for the most part he does a good job of balancing his information with the reality. D$ does a good job as well. Anyone that expects perfection from these guys doesn’t understand recruiting or college football. Heck, go undefeated going into Clemson and play a close game then watch how some top recruits second guess their own commitments to other schools. Big limb going undefeated that I’m not willing to climb out on but you get the idea…that is possible but not probable.

Would love #2 to hit but don’t think more than three 3* bump to composite 4* by end of cycle.

Pruitt and I Thomas probably most likely.

Wasn’t sure if he meant dead period or something. That’s not really going out on a limb to sign ten more prospects this class
I think he originally said around 14-15 more, then finalized to at least 10. I need to relisten to that segment.

If someone else listened to that section and remembers his exact words, feel free to chime in.

Advertisement
Back