Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
Flo is very plugged in, but I think he values his relationship with the team, so he won't say **** if not authorized to do so. That's why he is usually more vague and waits for other outlets to break the news first.

From what I've gathered from a couple of years of watching:

20+ years in recruiting, so plenty of contacts at the HS level.
Attends team practices
Close relationship with Bain family
Relationship with Alonzo Highsmith
NIL relationship with several players since last year
Mario was a guest on Rasta's recruiting show last year (I don't remember seeing Mario on other local YouTube shows, but could be wrong)

Flo is very plugged in, but I think he values his relationship with the team, so he won't say **** if not authorized to do so. That's why he is usually more vague and waits for other outlets to break the news first.

Attends team practices
Mario was a guest on Rasta's recruiting show last year (I don't remember seeing Mario on other local YouTube shows, but could be wrong)

I’ll take u all’s word for it.

I’m just saying if u go to that first page, a lot of these “predictions” on specific players were already discussed here prior to his predictions, & I’m specifically referring to Bain, CJ, Mauigoa, & even Fletcher.

I’ve seen several Miami YTers get their info from here & try to repackage it like it’s fresh or they gotta an in like that. Even the BBQ “prediction” about other school’s commits attending; not only has that been happening for yrs across multiple campuses, but we discussed it here, first. My reservations have come from the wild, bold speculations about how many players will be committing & exactly when that’s been off af, or coaching changes that will take place in a few days, then weeks, then w/in the next month. Lol.

Like I’m not tryna knock a dude’s hustle, and more power to him, but I’ve seen Danny Boy Cane rise to fame off some blind darts hitting the board, so that’s y I asked what’s what.

I’m just saying if u go to that first page, a lot of these “predictions” on specific players were already discussed here prior to his predictions, & I’m specifically referring to Bain, CJ, Mauigoa, & even Fletcher.

I’ve seen several Miami YTers get their info from here & try to repackage it like it’s fresh or they gotta an in like that. Even the BBQ “prediction” about other school’s commits attending; not only has that been happening for yrs across multiple campuses, but we discussed it here, first. My reservations have come from the wild, bold speculations about how many players will be committing & exactly when that’s been off af, or coaching changes that will take place in a few days, then weeks, then w/in the next month. Lol.

Like I’m not tryna knock a dude’s hustle, and more power to him, but I’ve seen Danny Boy Cane rise to fame off some blind darts hitting the board, so that’s y I asked what’s what.
I got my video info from here aint no secret, and put the crumbs together and form your own take on it. Aint part of that cool circle feel me.

Advertisement

Even the slightest DBC slander by a Bears fan seems a tad bit gratuitous

College Sports Sport GIF by Sealed With A GIF

Advertisement
I got my video info from here aint no secret, and put the crumbs together and form your own take on it. Aint part of that cool circle feel me.

Bruh, I fa sho wasn’t talking about u. Lol. I’m talking specifically who go on for an 1hr + show & act like the plug. Again, I ain’t knocking no body’s hustle, but since we got a 50+ thread on bro’s prediction tracker, & then saw how he gets a lot of hate, I was like hold up, blood! Lol.

But if folks say he’s plugged, then that’s good enough for me. Just was curious.

Bruh, I fa sho wasn’t talking about u. Lol. I’m talking specifically who go on for an 1hr + show & act like the plug. Again, I ain’t knocking no body’s hustle, but since we got a 50+ thread on bro’s prediction tracker, & then saw how he gets a lot of hate, I was like hold up, blood! Lol.

But if folks say he’s plugged, then that’s good enough for me. Just was curious.
For me the info comes from here first before I hear anything else. I feel like CIS right eight out of ten times has the info before anywhere else. From what they say he's plugged until otherwise.

Attends team practices
Okay, Flo.

Advertisement

He drops specific info in the voice chat on his discord channel from time to time. He’s more vague on his yt channel for a reason. I guess he wants to continue to have access to the program 🤷🏼‍♂️

@bobbydigius wait till @DMoney drops the bank then fire up youtube. "My sources close to and inside the Hecht says the staff really loves Jacurri". "Look out for multiple big commits along the DL, Jason Taylor is a super star there"

Advertisement
Maybe one of yall should do us a solid and join Flo degenerate discord and see if he is less vague in there. Apparently he is. Then u can post it here and hold him to that

Whose to say that some of us aren’t part of the discord already 👀

I feel like most of what is posted on this site gets regurgitated other places. He may be connected just doesn’t seem like he’s ever brought brand new info to the scene.

Advertisement
Back