Miami Flo's Predictions

I assume “Major blue chip” means a 5 star. Of the 5 star offensive recruits committed elsewhere, only Julian Sayin, Mylan Graham, Landen Thomas, Jadyn Davis, Perry Thompson and Cam Williams were not on an OV somewhere this weekend….

Speculate Parks And Recreation GIF by OpenBarre
While everyone is trying to figure out who was here…
YOU know who wasn’t somewhere.

Genius.

Advertisement
I'm guessing that the major blue chip silent visitor is what's causing him to potentially up his flip count to four.

My guess its either a QB or an OL recruit. OL recruits seem to be bouncing of late and the coaches aren't sweating. And we know Flo said they were working a 2nd blue chip QB besides Hurley.
I’m way behind maybe but Hoya mentioned Maylan Graham. Where the **** did that come from? And could that be who the silent visitor was or did I miss that it was already established?

Advertisement
While everyone is trying to figure out who was here…
YOU know who wasn’t somewhere.

Genius.
Honestly I’m not that smart just went down the list of committed 5 stars on 247 and looked if they visited anywhere this weekend. If we expand to top 100 that leaves:

Quinton Martin (probably a defender)
Kamron Davis
CJ Carr 👀
Kam Pringle 👀
Trey’Dez Green
Jaden Reddell
Air Noland 👀
Jason Brown
Brady Prieskorn
Jake Merklinger 👀
Josiah Thompson 👀
James Peoples
Christian Bentancur
Dwight Phillips Jr.
Hunter Modden

Oh, he mentioned it here

Wasn’t Graham here publicly a few weeks ago? If it’s a 5 star my money is on him or either of Perry Thompson or Cam Williams (no offer) who have been committed for over a year now.

Flo seems to think it could be public by Wednesday. He mentioned doing another one of his quick hitter pods with more "nuggets" about it or outright talking about it if this recruit does become public.

Real ?; is Flo really plugged in, or is he another YT looking for clout? I tend to remember he was wrong a lot last cycle.

Advertisement
Real ?; is Flo really plugged in, or is he another YT looking for clout? I tend to remember he was wrong a lot last cycle.

From what I gather, he's pretty plugged in. I've gotten to know another dude who I KNOW is plugged in and he told me for sure Flo was plugged in. Don't know what all that means except that I'm sure he's got good connects (my .02 is that his contacts are OUTSIDE of hecht). Has he missed in crootin? yeah, but don't most?

From what I gather, he's pretty plugged in. I've gotten to know another dude who I KNOW is plugged in and he told me for sure Flo was plugged in. Don't know what all that means except that I'm sure he's got good connects (my .02 is that his contacts are OUTSIDE of hecht). Has he missed in crootin? yeah, but don't most?

Yeah, but when u just throw hella names out there vs. being specific like we have on here, I tend to wait til it’s confirmed here.

This is what I’m hearing as well…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back