Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
No use in guessing because it just looks bad if you’re wrongly assuming a guy isn’t fully bought in.

But a surprise…I just hope it’s not along the trenches.

Advertisement
My guess is that he's throwing **** on the wall to see what sticks as usual.

Of course, someone will end up in the portal (100% probability, since we like a percentage) and there is a good chance it will be someone we projected as a contributor (because we tend to consider almost everyone a potential contributor).

My guess Brashard Smith
This would not “hurt” as much as others. Not because I don’t think Brashard is a good player because he is a very good player and I don’t want any contributor to leave. But, slot WR is probably the deepest position on this team that otherwise has razor thin depth. Restrepo, Ray-Ray and Washington can carry the load.

Zion, JHH and Williams are all players where we either lack talent or depth or both. Each of those players would be considered a loss (assuming they are cleared to play and have no lingering injuries).

Last edited:
This would not “hurt” as much as some of the others. Not because I don’t think Brashard is a good player because he is a very good player and I don’t want any contributor to leave. But, slot WR is probably the deepest position on this team that otherwise has razor thin depth. Restrepo, Ray-Ray and Washington can carry the load.

Zion, JHH and Williams are all players where we either lack talent or depth or both. Each of those players would be considered a loss (assuming they are cleared to play and have no lingering injuries).
I’ll go a step forward, I’m just not sure if Brashard is even a very good player. He is serviceable and flashes talent but reality is he hasn’t made a mark on a team that desperately needs someone to step up at his position. X is a very good player and has made his mark. I think Ray Ray is going to take Brashard’s spot in general, leaving Brashard to be a situational weapon.

Advertisement
Wait, Flo just said the surprise commit was Judd and this prediction was a hit.

So Judd was the

boom smile GIF

Judd was definitely a surprise, but a boom?

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity
Well in fairness to Flo, I’m told he’s QB1. The next Herbert….so BOOM SHAKALAKA!!!

This would not “hurt” as much as others. Not because I don’t think Brashard is a good player because he is a very good player and I don’t want any contributor to leave. But, slot WR is probably the deepest position on this team that otherwise has razor thin depth. Restrepo, Ray-Ray and Washington can carry the load.

Would Zion really hurt that much now that we are “upgrading the depth” of the OL with little Lou???

My guess is that he's throwing **** on the wall to see what sticks as usual.

Of course, someone will end up in the portal (100% probability, since we like a percentage) and there is a good chance it will be someone we projected as a contributor (because we tend to consider almost everyone a potential contributor).
“Boom! There it is. Chris Washington has entered the portal. Absolutely shocked. Flabbergasted. Astonished. Told you guys I was right.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
If this is true, I hope @Cribby or somebody else can shed some light on wtf has been going on here? Is he just milking an injury and in the doghouse as a result?
I’ll just say there’s always guys looking or listening , it never ends. It’s ridiculous. It’s an every 8-12 month process. There’s been talk of guys leaving but if he’s referencing the situation I think he is I believe it’ll be worked out. If it’s not them I’m clueless.

I’ll just say there’s always guys looking or listening , it never ends. It’s ridiculous. It’s an every 8-12 month process. There’s been talk of guys leaving but if he’s referencing the situation I think he is I believe it’ll be worked out. If it’s not them I’m clueless.
“them”…. Funny feeling it’s the Washington bros. Bobby was missing from Spring game.

“them”…. Funny feeling it’s the Washington bros. Bobby was missing from Spring game.
Maybe but I think by them, he means a bunch of players that just go back and forth. These are young kids that are not exactly fully developed. ****, I was a mess at that age. With the portal a thing now, it becomes a full time job of keeping the players happy. Evolve with the times or die.

Advertisement
Back