Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
He said that Air Raid offenses don’t win championships and Mario was building the roster to win championships, now we switching styles. Basically we hired a coach opposite of what Mario preaches.

Lol if he thinks Mario will completely relinquish control of the offense. Jfc

Advertisement
Lol if he thinks Mario will completely relinquish control of the offense. Jfc
You’re right, Mario is super familiar with the air raid and will definitely micromanage Dawson.

Get that crap out of your head. Sorry he didn’t hire a bro style like y’all cried about.

You’re right, Mario is super familiar with the air raid and will definitely micromanage Dawson.

Get that crap out of your head. Sorry he didn’t hire a bro style like y’all cried about.

You're naive if you think Mario won't dictate to Dawson what he wants. Sure, he'll give him some leeway, but as much as we all are hoping for. It's Mario's ultimate undoing as a HC.

Advertisement
For Flo/Flo disciple: if the OC had been hired for weeks like Flo said, why so salty all of a sudden about the hire?
Any plausible answer since he claimed to already know the hire was made, and presumably who it was. Has he addressed this?

* I like Flo alright, even though he said my take was from fantasy land a couple/few weeks back when I told him even Mario didn't know who the OC was/would be.

For Flo/Flo disciple: if the OC had been hired for weeks like Flo said, why so salty all of a sudden about the hire?
Any plausible answer since he claimed to already know the hire was made, and presumably who it was. Has he addressed this?

* I like Flo alright, even though he said my take was from fantasy land a couple/few weeks back when I told him even Mario didn't know who the OC was/would be.

You know why, lol.

Sunday 2/19/23 Predictions
  • Flo loves the AJ Hairston offer. In 4 months, Flo says he will have quite a few offers and be invited to major camps and post-season games.
Flo wishes Miami could've kept the offer quiet so AJ could've flown under the radar w/no major offers.

Advertisement
Flo sorta hedged with Air Noland. Wasn't firm enough for me put it down as a prediction.

He did say that he liked AJ and Jake Merklinger better for our system than Air. Not that they had more talent, just that they were a better fit. Thought we were in a good spot with Air and I believe he said Rasta said in the chat he edifelt the same way.

Advertisement
Flo sorta hedged with Air Noland. Wasn't firm enough for me put it down as a prediction.

He did say that he liked AJ and Jake Merklinger better for our system than Air. Not that they had more talent, just that they were a better fit. Thought we were in a good spot with Air and I believe he said Rasta said in the chat he edifelt the same way.
Also said there might be a coaching announcement.
🤷🏽‍♂️

Advertisement
Back