Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
So many threads on CIS with folk crying that Mario probably won't decide on either coordinator this century and everyone here assuming its a layup an announcement will be made by Monday. Can't have it both ways.

I am of the camp that it should be a layup for a announcement this Monday and this isn't a risky prediction, but Mario has shown he operates on his own timeline when it comes to staffing decisions.

This is one of the most pointless threads ever lol

Mfs want extra info then somebody gives what they know whether it’s accurate or not then mfs hate on it lmfao

I understand what you're saying, but that's not what OP is doing. He's trying to objectively give an accuracy % on Flo's info because he believes Miami Flo has some legit info, while others think he's full of ****. OP is trying to keep score and let people decide for themselves how they want to receive his info.

Now, a lot of other mother****ers are definitely hopping into this thread just to **** on Miami Flo (while also being thirsty for information). But to be fair, that wasn't OP's point with this thread.

I understand what you're saying, but that's not what OP is doing. He's trying to objectively give an accuracy % on Flo's info because he believes Miami Flo has some legit info, while others think he's full of ****. OP is trying to keep score and let people decide for themselves how they want to receive his info.

Now, a lot of other mother****ers are definitely hopping into this thread just to **** on Miami Flo (while also being thirsty for information). But to be fair, that wasn't OP's point with this thread.
Yep i agree, wasn’t a shot at the op it’s just weird people bash any information outside this site lol

Advertisement
Flo, like many others today, said he never heard of Guidry's name being in the running for DC until shortly before it was leaked out.

Most on this thread thought he was predicting the obvious, but I can almost guarantee you that no one on this board (except @Cribby) thought the DC news would break this morning.

Accuracy tracker now at 70%

Accuracy Tracker: 70% (12/17)

• At the end of this week (by Next Monday), there will be an OC announcement. He'll be shocked if there's no announcement (OC or DC) by Monday.
  • Results: Hit

Last edited:
Flo, like many others today, said he never heard of Guidry's name being in the running for DC until shortly before it was leaked out.

Most on this thread thought he was predicting the obvious, but I can almost guarantee you that no one on this board (except maybe @Cribby) thought the DC news would break this morning.

• At the end of this week (by Next Monday), there will be an OC announcement. He'll be shocked if there's no announcement (OC or DC) by Monday.
Maybe ?

Most on this thread thought he was predicting the obvious, but I can almost guarantee you that no one on this board (except maybe @Cribby) thought the DC news would break this morning.

Calling this a hit feels premature to me. And I am a bit confused by the two sentences being combined as one prediction.

"There will be an OC announcement" by "the end of this week". You have set that as Monday, even though the end of any week is either Sunday or Saturday (but never Monday), depending on how religious you are (you don't have it as, "in a week's time" or "seven days from today," you have it as "at the end of THIS week"). Regardless, there still isn't an OC announcement, so I don't know how that can be a hit at this point.

Further, and taken together with the disjunctive in the second sentence (i.e., "OC or DC"), if we announce an OC hire by Monday, isn't this a miss? The word "an" specifically means "one" in my book. At best, it seems like two separate predictions, the second being a hedge on the first. I.e., (1) there will be an OC hire by Sunday; and (2) there will be an OC or DC hire by Sunday.

Advertisement
Calling this a hit feels premature to me. And I am a bit confused by the two sentences being combined as one prediction.

"There will be an OC announcement" by "the end of this week". You have set that as Monday, even though the end of any week is either Sunday or Saturday (but never Monday), depending on how religious you are (you don't have it as, "in a week's time" or "seven days from today," you have it as "at the end of THIS week"). Regardless, there still isn't an OC announcement, so I don't know how that can be a hit at this point.

Further, and taken together with the disjunctive in the second sentence (i.e., "OC or DC"), if we announce an OC hire by Monday, isn't this a miss? The word "an" specifically means "one" in my book. At best, it seems like two separate predictions, the second being a hedge on the first. I.e., (1) there will be an OC hire by Sunday; and (2) there will be an OC or DC hire by Sunday.
I did combine the two because if the OC announcement happened, it could fulfill both and we already decided that a single event should not fulfill two predictions. However, if you think breaking this out into two predictions is the right thing to do, then lets use this criteria since they both are the same time frame:

Prediction 1. Clearly OC focused so only the OC can fill this.
Prediction 2. Could be OC or DC, but to prevent double counting, DC only.

"There will be an OC announcement" by "the end of this week". You have set that as Monday, even though the end of any week is either Sunday or Saturday (but never Monday), depending on how religious you are (you don't have it as, "in a week's time" or "seven days from today," you have it as "at the end of THIS week").
This show is normally on a Sunday, so the one week timer would end on Sunday evening. However, this week's show came out on Monday so the one week timer would by Monday night. HOWEVER, if we're being really strict about his wording, prediction one said end of the week and prediction two said Monday so I'll update the prediction record to match his exact wording.

1. At the end of this week (by Next Sunday evening), there will be an OC announcement.
2. He'll be shocked if there's no announcement (OC or DC) by Monday. Since #1 covers the OC, this one is DC only.

Updated the OP based on the clarifications above.

• Monday 2/5/23 Predictions
    • At the end of this week (by next Sunday evening), there will be an OC announcement.
      • Results: TBD
    • He'll be shocked if there's no announcement (OC or DC) by Monday. Since #1 covers the OC, this one is DC only. Guidry announced on Tuesday (the next day)

Advertisement
OC prediction was a miss. Currently at 12/18 (66%)
  • At the end of this week (by next Sunday evening), there will be an OC announcement.
    • Results: Miss

Advertisement
OC prediction was a miss. Currently at 12/18 (66%)
    • Results: Miss
Llndend if you watched last nights show then you know how Flo feels about our new OC.No bueno.

Advertisement
Back