Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
I’ve posted the same things the last few days so If he’s wrong we’ll be wrong together. Tbh Mauioga shouldn’t even count lol.
Crib, are you able to say anything about Williams from Texas? Seems like we were trending heavy for a quick minute and then have heard absolutely nothing since. Just a case of Mario moving in silence or did we just fall off with him?

Advertisement
Can't listen.. thanks for the cliff notes..

What does he mean when he says next recruiting weekend will be a game changer?

He's at about 40% accuracy based on the predictions I've tracked. Flo tends to make some pretty bold predictions that aren't layups. Recruiting as they say is fluid and even the best of the pros miss at least 10-30% of the time with less risky predictions.

I will say this. People were questioning the legitimacy of Rasta's (another member of Flo's team) recruiting knowledge and insider status until Mario showed up on his show the night before camp opened and offered to stay as long as Rasta wanted. That questioning of his legitimacy ended immediately after that show.

Flo definitely is a lighting rod though. He's got a lot of haters on this board, but I think he has some useful info and definitely cares about the program. Does he have a lot of misses? Yes. But as I mentioned, its not like he's making safe predictions and missing on those.
He also has a dozen or so players on NIL deals financed by his YouTube channel and a discord chat… people who thought he was full of shlt before Mario popped on just think everybody is full of shlt… because they’re ********.

Can't listen.. thanks for the cliff notes..
Actually, I missed a couple points in the summary

• John was very concerned about Lew flipping but Flo said his concern level was low on that one. Unsure if Flo was aware that Mario already used his in home on Lew.
  • Flo was concerned about Pancake, but when he found out that Mario still had an in home left with Pancake, his concern level dropped dramatically.

What does he mean when he says next recruiting weekend will be a game changer?
He didn't really give any specifics other than to say its going to be VERY, VERY hard for a recruit to visit this weekend and not commit. They have some special stuff planned. Don't see how he could say more than this because if he did, he'd give other schools a chance to undermine Mario's event this weekend.

He did say Friday that he expected CJ to commit very soon and it happened on Saturday so thats 1 he did hit on. I watch his Sunday Canes talk pretty regularly. He does alot of hypothetically speaking but he seems like a good dude. But I will say he's got the strongest kool aid of them all.

Advertisement
He did say Friday that he expected CJ to commit very soon and it happened on Saturday so thats 1 he did hit on. I watch his Sunday Canes talk pretty regularly. He does alot of hypothetically speaking but he seems like a good dude. But I will say he's got the strongest kool aid of them all.
Lol CJ said on Thursday he was committing Sunday.

He’s a fine guy but he doesn’t know much.

Advertisement
He hits more than he loses and dude has legit sources. Does he make them all? **** no but who does?

This. honestly don't get the hate for this guy. He loves the canes, actually supports the players as much as he can via his channel's NIL deal and he's been around recruiting for a couple decades. I have no doubt he has good contacts in the community (on staff and not on staff). He was pretty spot on with the Gattis prediction, IIRC and FWIW. But yeah, he misses some, BFD. I don't care for some guys on his channel but there are some that are good and also have really good reps in the recruiting community.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back