Miami Flo's Predictions

Flo ran the table for ESD predictions. Up to 64% now.

Last night he predicted we will have a coaching change this week and the news will be public, not something known only to insiders.
Offense or defense ? Coordinator or position coach ? Flo keeps it all super vague for the YT audience so he can redirect them likely to a paid forum elsewhere for the " real " info

Advertisement
Offense or defense ? Coordinator or position coach ? Flo keeps it all super vague for the YT audience so he can redirect them likely to a paid forum elsewhere for the " real " info
I don't think he said which side of the ball, and no, he didn't say or hint it was Gattis. However, on the positive side, he didn't say it wasn't Gattis either, so it depends if you're a glass half full or empty type of person regarding our chances of getting a legit OC.

There was an extended discussion on Gattis though and his buyout. Clearly, all else being equal, the Canes don't want to eat the buyout if he can move on w/o being fired.

Last edited:
I don't think he said which side of the ball, and no, he didn't say or hint it was Gaddis. However, on the positive side, he didn't say it wasn't Gaddis either, so it depends if you're a glass half full or empty type of person regarding our chances of getting a legit OC.
I always had a hard time believing this entire staff would be back so I felt confident some changes would be made but my confidence with Gattis leaving specifically is waning a bit so we'll see.

Advertisement
I don't think he said which side of the ball, and no, he didn't say or hint it was Gaddis. However, on the positive side, he didn't say it wasn't Gaddis either, so it depends if you're a glass half full or empty type of person regarding our chances of getting a legit OC.

There was an extended discussion on Gaddis though and his buyout. Clearly, all else being equal, the Canes don't want to eat the buyout if he can move on w/o being fired.
I watched, missing a moment here & there..what was said about Gattis's buyout?

Here's a direct link to his prediction of at least one public coaching change this week

Advertisement
Here's a direct link to the Gattis discussion. I thought there was a conversation on the Gattis buyout on his show last night, but maybe I'm mixing it up with another show.

Help me out here. Didn’t you say a week or 2 ago that him and Addae were gone? My apologies if you’ve addressed that, been a crazy week around these parts.

He's said that before I don't remember the timing. He also says it like it's a done deal while insulting anyone who questions him. Then it changes and he gets called on it. Insults start flying and we get Titanic challenges with crank and homo thrown around.

Rinse and repeat.

Advertisement
My bad @chipcane . I got it confused with the Locked on Canes Episode of Gattis leaving and his buyout.

BTW, how bad/desperate must Iowa be to consider Gattis a massive upgrade? I guess when you're offense is 130/131 teams, anyone (even Gattis?) would be an improvement. This is what happens when you let nepotism run rampant on your staff.

My bad @chipcane . I got it confused with the Locked on Canes Episode of Gattis leaving and his buyout.

BTW, how bad/desperate must Iowa be to consider Gattis a massive upgrade? I guess when you're offense is 130/131 teams, anyone (even Gattis?) would be an improvement. This is what happens when you let nepotism run rampant on your staff.

The other problem with Gattis was that his offense didn’t make sense for the SFLA athlete. I think it makes sense in Iowa. The whole thing was just a giant mess. We knew the fit was weird and one that in reality would take time to get fully going, but it turned out that Gattis just sucked in general.

The other problem with Gattis was that his offense didn’t make sense for the SFLA athlete. I think it makes sense in Iowa. The whole thing was just a giant mess. We knew the fit was weird and one that in reality would take time to get fully going, but it turned out that Gattis just sucked in general.
It didn't help them that they lost Proctor to Bama. I saw that Proctor said he'd be settling if he stayed with Iowa. I wasn't aware of just how putrid their offense was, I understand his comments better now. Gattis success is predicated on his OL being dominant and if he ends up there, losing Proctor would be a massive loss.

Advertisement

Someone again explain to me why Ferentz demotes his kid for Gattis?

Has he just been underperforming that badly there?

Advertisement
Back