Miami Flo's Predictions

That’s fine. I will say that when they’re used and it’s political, I’m not just deleting, as I’ve been doing, I’m going to give infractions/bans and when the accused claims it was not meant as political, I’m going to extend the punishment.

Unfortunately, there are a few on here who force me and other Maude’s to be this way and them and their ilk only understand brute force. I legit hate being like this but letting it slide opens up far more trouble so I will shoot first without hesitation. I will confer with the other Maude’s and go with what they want as a group.

Advertisement
That’s fine. I will say that when they’re used and it’s political, I’m not just deleting, as I’ve been doing, I’m going to give infractions/bans and when the accused claims it was not meant as political, I’m going to extend the punishment.

Unfortunately, there are a few on here who force me and other Maude’s to be this way and them and their ilk only understand brute force. I legit hate being like this but letting it slide opens up far more trouble so I will shoot first without hesitation. I will confer with the other Maude’s and go with what they want as a group.

Understand. I hate politics I just like using some of trumps gifs cause they are hilarious and Biden has a few as well.

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

Advertisement
  • Friday 7/22: Flo predicted that multiple commits to other schools would attend the BBQ. Later confirmed by @DMoney
247 had a 2023 Oregon commit (****ey) and a 2024 FSU commit (Pride) confimed. There was also at least one secret visitor, who I presume is a commit elsewhere. So, I give Flo full credit here.
  • Friday 7/22: Flo said its very likely multiple flips could happen at the BBQ. Results TBD
If anyone flipped at the cookout, we don't know about it. I consider this an L, but it can be revised if later it turns out to have happened.
  • Flo predicted 6-8 weeks ago that that 2024 recruits were going to make a huge statement at the BBQ. Results TBD
Vague as to "make a huge statement." The 2024 recruits list was impressive, but I don't know of any commitments that happened. I consider this one to be non-falsifiable.
  • Flo predicted last week that DT recruiting will heat up like an inferno in the next 2-3 weeks. Results TBD
Also kind of vague, but I would like to see a commitment in order to get to "inferno" level. I'd give it another week, but I think I'm giving an Incomplete here.
  • Sunday, 7/24: Tonight Flo predicted we get a minimum of 3 commits in the next week and most likely 4 commit. These seven days include not just the BBQ but all six days leading up to the BBQ. Results TBD
We're at 2 as of now. I say this is an L but there are a few hours left to change the grade.

• Friday 7/22: Flo predicted that multiple commits to other schools would attend the BBQ. Later confirmed by @DMoney
247 had a 2023 Oregon commit (****ey) and a 2024 FSU commit (Pride) confimed. There was also at least one secret visitor, who I presume is a commit elsewhere. So, I give Flo full credit here.
  • Friday 7/22: Flo said its very likely multiple flips could happen at the BBQ. Results TBD
If anyone flipped at the cookout, we don't know about it. I consider this an L, but it can be revised if later it turns out to have happened.
  • Flo predicted 6-8 weeks ago that that 2024 recruits were going to make a huge statement at the BBQ. Results TBD
Vague as to "make a huge statement." The 2024 recruits list was impressive, but I don't know of any commitments that happened. I consider this one to be non-falsifiable.
  • Flo predicted last week that DT recruiting will heat up like an inferno in the next 2-3 weeks. Results TBD
Also kind of vague, but I would like to see a commitment in order to get to "inferno" level. I'd give it another week, but I think I'm giving an Incomplete here.
  • Sunday, 7/24: Tonight Flo predicted we get a minimum of 3 commits in the next week and most likely 4 commit. These seven days include not just the BBQ but all six days leading up to the BBQ. Results TBD
We're at 2 as of now. I say this is an L but there are a few hours left to change the grade.
You’re gonna give that guy credit for saying that there will be multiple recruits committed to other schools at a BBQ which typically attracts all kinds of recruits? That’s really charitable if you. Not to mention, the recruits committed elsewhere were a 2023 guy and the other was 2024. That’s what you had in mind? If I told you, “bro, expect multiple targets already committed to other schools at our BBQ”, and it’s only two recruits, and especially only one from 2023, you’d be okay with that? Wouldn’t t you expect more? I think I would.

Still waiting to see all your work to fund NIL donations like he does.

One day people will realize that these insiders are connected. Some are just connected at an arms length with guys who are total homers. It's why the info is always so sunshine.

The best insiders have multiple connections from many different sides. Then they corroborate that info with others. Then they go live with it.

Some are better than others. Some approach the delivery better than others. Is what it is.

Advertisement
The gif library is a problem regardless because it’s a link to every gif available on GIPHY so it doesn’t all conform to @Andrew ’s requirements as to permissible material but it’s linked so some people have gotten caught in that.
I can change the rating via the API.

I can change the rating via the API.
Thanks, Andrew. I think that would be helpful. Then we won’t have an issue where people think they’re using sanctioned gifs that don’t fit within board parameters. It’s still up to the user to follow our rules but maybe this will help.

Nothing funny about trump
See that’s political. Now you have to pay a price. And I hate this.

@JD08 @IndayArtHauz @JeddTheFisch @AtlAtty @No_Fly_Zone @No_Fly_Zone ,

I don’t think this experiment is going to work out. Right off the bat, they can’t help themselves. We need to talk about rescinding it if this is what happens. If it’s going to be more work and bans then it’s not worth it.

Advertisement
You’re gonna give that guy credit for saying that there will be multiple recruits committed to other schools at a BBQ which typically attracts all kinds of recruits? That’s really charitable if you. Not to mention, the recruits committed elsewhere were a 2023 guy and the other was 2024. That’s what you had in mind? If I told you, “bro, expect multiple targets already committed to other schools at our BBQ”, and it’s only two recruits, and especially only one from 2023, you’d be okay with that? Wouldn’t t you expect more? I think I would.
You can say the bar on that prediction was low, but on a literal level, I have to give full credit.

Advertisement
I said long before Mario was hired that things were changing and we would be landing Charlie Strong, Zo, and Hurtt on here and I got tore to shreds.

To be fair I did say strong was for DC so my information was not 💯 and I learned my lesson. I won’t post anything of knowledge on here again 😂

At the end of the day I’m less privy to a lot of the things recruiting wise which is basically what we are at now anyways since we have landed our coaches.

We were very close to not doing big boy things again though so I’m very happy with the outcome.

Advertisement
Back