Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
All of this because I posted a Trump gif of him saying “wrong”!?!? I’m sorry guys! I won’t do it again!

Sorry Michael Caine GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
  • Friday 7/22: Flo predicted that multiple commits to other schools would attend the BBQ. Later confirmed by @DMoney
247 had a 2023 Oregon commit (****ey) and a 2024 FSU commit (Pride) confimed. There was also at least one secret visitor, who I presume is a commit elsewhere. So, I give Flo full credit here.
  • Friday 7/22: Flo said its very likely multiple flips could happen at the BBQ. Results TBD
If anyone flipped at the cookout, we don't know about it. I consider this an L, but it can be revised if later it turns out to have happened.
  • Flo predicted 6-8 weeks ago that that 2024 recruits were going to make a huge statement at the BBQ. Results TBD
Vague as to "make a huge statement." The 2024 recruits list was impressive, but I don't know of any commitments that happened. I consider this one to be non-falsifiable.
  • Flo predicted last week that DT recruiting will heat up like an inferno in the next 2-3 weeks. Results TBD
Also kind of vague, but I would like to see a commitment in order to get to "inferno" level. I'd give it another week, but I think I'm giving an Incomplete here.
  • Sunday, 7/24: Tonight Flo predicted we get a minimum of 3 commits in the next week and most likely 4 commit. These seven days include not just the BBQ but all six days leading up to the BBQ. Results TBD
We're at 2 as of now. I say this is an L but there are a few hours left to change the grade.
@CaneBear0207 said

• Friday 7/22: Flo said its very likely multiple flips could happen at the BBQ. Results TBD
If anyone flipped at the cookout, we don't know about it. I consider this an L, but it can be revised if later it turns out to have happened.

** don't be a fool and consider it an L. maybe the kid wants to go back home and call the coach and decommit from the school he is already committed to? no sense in disrespecting the school you are committed to on a visit to another school you just committed to. Mario ain't gonna put up with that

See that’s political. Now you have to pay a price. And I hate this.

@JD08 @IndayArtHauz @JeddTheFisch @AtlAtty @No_Fly_Zone @No_Fly_Zone ,

I don’t think this experiment is going to work out. Right off the bat, they can’t help themselves. We need to talk about rescinding it if this is what happens. If it’s going to be more work and bans then it’s not worth it.
Clear violation.

1659316112934.gif

Flo's show tonight:

- Had Kam Kinchens and Chase Smith on for about 10 minutes (these are 2 of the guys Flo does NIL with)

They were both asked to name one thing that has changed going into fall camp this season versus last:

Kinchens = Anticipation by the team. He said there are enough guys at every spot that there is going to be real competition so someone will have to earn "starter". Everyone looking forward to camp starting..

Chase Smith = He said "guys are ready to play". He said the coaches have kept it simple and everyone knows exactly what is expected of them and what they have to do..

Chase said he weighs around 223 right now. He said his weight has fluctuated between 220-225.

They both seemed pretty excited and ready for the season...

Advertisement
Flo's show tonight:

- Had Kam Kinchens and Chase Smith on for about 10 minutes (these are 2 of the guys Flo does NIL with)

They were both asked to name one thing that has changed going into fall camp this season versus last:

Kinchens = Anticipation by the team. He said there are enough guys at every spot that there is going to be real competition so someone will have to earn "starter". Everyone looking forward to camp starting..

Chase Smith = He said "guys are ready to play". He said the coaches have kept it simple and everyone knows exactly what is expected of them and what they have to do..

Chase said he weighs around 223 right now. He said his weight has fluctuated between 220-225.

They both seemed pretty excited and ready for the season...
Chase seems to be at a great weight now. Both him and Kam should be primed for big years.

OP updated

Accuracy Tracker: 66%

• Flo predicted 6-8 weeks ago that that 2024 recruits were going to make a huge statement at the BBQ.
    • Results: Miss.
      • Flo says UF pulled some foolishness at FNL to prevent the 24 guys from making a statement.
  • Sunday, 7/24: Tonight Flo predicted we get a minimum of 3 commits in the next week and most likely 4 commit. These seven days include not just the BBQ but all six days leading up to the BBQ.
    • Results: Hit (with luck).
      • Flo admitted tonight that Bonsu was supposed to be one of the 3.
      • However, Abram committed today and bailed him out.
      • Net: he got it right even if the targets weren't right.
      • Reading between the lines, he thought Samson was going to be the 4th one this weekend.
  • Sunday, 7/31: Tonight Flo predicted that the UF shenanigans only delayed things, the 24 recruits are still going to make a statement within the next few weeks. We will revisit this at the end of August.

I'm leaving both flip predictions open for a bit before marking them as a miss. It could be a few days before all the news surfaces. If both are a miss, it would drop the accuracy percentage to 40%

Advertisement
Eventually yall man gonna learn, stop expecting recruiting news to happen on a timeline. That supposedly epic week should let yall know stuff don't go in pre determined order. **** change. Them kids gonna do wtf they gonna do and other teams gonna come after them. When signing day comes around in December that's when it matters.

Advertisement
Back