Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
To whoever reproted me….I will not be silenced!

We will prevail!

Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

Maude Edit: A certain orange skinned, yellow haired ex-president’s “WRONG” gif was deleted as it was repRoted for politics.

A message to the repRoters. At some point soon - maybe even immediately after this post - we’re going to allow more of these innocuous gifs in as people seem to know not to turn them into political statements or respond with political responses when they’re used in the non-political way this one was.
agisan-chicken-wing.gif

Not sure why, but Flo is a lightning rod that generates a lot of hate on this board. To me, he's just someone that loves the Canes and has sauces. I don't think his sauces are in the same league as @Cribby or @LeedsCane, but he has broken news that eventually turned out to be true. The haters will tell you he misses on all his predictions. So I think its worthwhile to track his predictions (sorta like Crystal Ball accuracy on 247). The good news is we should be able to get feel for his hit percentage pretty quickly cause he's got a number of near term predictions outstanding. Its not like he just regurgitates what he sees on 247 and other boards. These are predictions that as far as I can tell, Flo was first out of the gate with:

So here's the list we're going to track:

• Friday 7/22: Flo predicted that multiple commits to other schools would attend the BBQ. Later confirmed by @DMoney
  • Friday 7/22: Flo said its very likely multiple flips could happen at the BBQ. Results TBD
  • Flo predicted 6-8 weeks ago that that 2024 recruits were going to make a huge statement at the BBQ. Results TBD
  • Flo predicted last week that DT recruiting will heat up like an inferno in the next 2-3 weeks. Results TBD
  • Sunday, 7/24: Tonight Flo predicted we get a minimum of 3 commits in the next week and most likely 4 commit. These seven days include not just the BBQ but all six days leading up to the BBQ. Results TBD

OP went to hide in a hole

One day, I hope people understand, just because someone else posted info publicly first doesn’t mean others aren’t aware or haven’t heard the same info. Sometimes, people aren’t comfortable, in position or interested leaking certain information for various reasons.

That being said, whether it’s here or in the media, I’m more impressed with people who are consistently accurate or credible than those who are “first.”

Also, with recruiting, just because you “miss” on certain predictions doesn’t mean you’re not credible. 18 year old kids change their minds more than they change their underwear. The game changes with many of these kids for many reasons.
Yeah, like Mac and Cheese made with Mayo, WTF. That’s a good reason! Thankfully😺

Advertisement
Just because I'm not posting an update every second doesn't mean I'm hiding in a hole. Let's see how the weekend plays out before coming to conclusions.
1. according to 247 tracker for the BBQ the only players present who were committed to other schools were ****ey (2023) and Pride (2024). Both of them would have to flip to Miami sometime this evening or tonight.

2. What statement did the 2024 class make at the BBQ? Oh and it was supposed to be a "huge statement". What was it?

Those are two right off the bat that scream BS.

Advertisement
They need these waves to start coming from the Gulf side…it seems they keep hitting the reef and breaking up coming from the Atlantic side…

Advertisement
1. according to 247 tracker for the BBQ the only players present who were committed to other schools were ****ey (2023) and Pride (2024). Both of them would have to flip to Miami sometime this evening or tonight.
I seriously doubt that we know all the attendees yet. 247 reportedly was specifically told not to mention someone who was there. Whether or not that was a commit to another school, who knows. Mario operates/recruits in silence where possible. That's why I said lets give it some time to let the news filter out.

I seriously doubt that we know all the attendees yet. 247 reportedly was specifically told not to mention someone who was there. Whether or not that was a commit to another school, who knows. Mario operates/recruits in silence where possible. That's why I said lets give it some time to let the news filter out.
That's fair. We'll let it ride through the night. But are you prepared to do what you need to do if the OP fails?

Hey, man, I hope he's right. All about the end result and we hope it's good news.

Advertisement
I think using them in the right context is fine (ie non politics). And if you want a no exception limitation then you have to eliminate them from the gif library or something .
The gif library is a problem regardless because it’s a link to every gif available on GIPHY so it doesn’t all conform to @Andrew ’s requirements as to permissible material but it’s linked so some people have gotten caught in that.

Advertisement
Back