Miami/Florida visitor list

Advertisement
Advertisement
Safid Deen ‏@Safid_Deen 15m
Recruits visiting UM today lining up to head into the UM Locker room after the Canes beat UF 21-16. pic.twitter.com/U3QGv2ZcUl
211.jpg

Advertisement
I don't think we "need" either Lane or Cook. Staff probably "wants" them, so letting them come is continuing to recruit them. For me, their swamp scum now and therefore I don't give a crap. But, if Al wants to keep trying, it does make swamp scum staff continue to spend time on them to keep them aboard. They HAVE TO have Lane; if we flip him it cripples they whole plan to start "passing". If we can't flip him, well **** we will not even notice he is gone. Lane's problem is that the NFL will not even notice he is alive at U of Felons unless he gets arrested. As for Cook, I'm real good with Yearby--kid is an ankle breaker.

I want Cook much more than Lane. I think we need a back like Cook. I actually think Yearby is the better all around back, which is why he plays more at Central. Still, Cook has jets that Yearby doesn't have, and can break a long one anytime. He can score from anywhere on the filed and can do it in the blink of an eye.

I know our offense didnt look too well either, but man, what WR can look at that Gator offense and want to play there?

Advertisement
lol at grown *** men getting their feelings hurt because some 17 year old spoiled brats aren't picking us to win on Saturday. Most of the country is picking us to lose tomm. Who cares **** em...

Gator fans on their boards thought this was a gimme. All they talked about on their boards were who they'd beat in the SEC. Never even discussed the Miami game, they thought it was in the bag.

Think I'll look around for some Gator boards. Which are the biggest?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back