CB Kevin Tolliver

RB Mark Walton

SOURCE 1

SOURCE 2

SOURCE 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why even bring lane or dalvin to this game for free. Make them pay if they want to see there team lose.

Question will they all be in the sidelines together. Or are some going to be with our sidelines and others with the gators. How does this work?

Advertisement
Chances that Dalvin & Lane show up in gators attire. Ill say 75% lol.

Good, they will feel foolish walking out of the stadium.

They'd get kicked off the sideline if they did. Plus if they were that stupid and disrespectful they'd have done it at the bbq or something so they wont it's just the way to continue to recruit those 2

Do you really think these kids will miss this game due to respect for Miami? These kids will say almost anything to make sure they will have their ticket for the game. I hope Lane & Lammons don't get free tickets. Cook should get ticket because it has been proven that he can be flipper(Clemson). Lane isn't isn't coming hear because he's scared of the depth chart, so no ticket.

Why is Lane scared? He's looking to start early and lets be real its not happening here where UM is 8 deep right now and probably can be 10 deep literally next year. If he wants to play now and leave early we are a bad choice. Now "free tickets" are a little bit overstated because it's like a media credential they have a pass that says they are with UM if UM wants to continue to pursue them which is up to the staff not fans.

Remember Lammons threw up the U and then crossed it with the "X" at FNL? Yeah, shouldn't be there or at least nowhere near our sideline.

Advertisement
We have some dumb fans. They won't be guests of UM wearing gator gear. UM isn't dumb and these kids aren't disrespectful like that. They are only in the sideline before the game and they then head to seats.

Remember Lammons threw up the U and then crossed it with the "X" at FNL? Yeah, shouldn't be there or at least nowhere near our sideline.
I agree 100%, Miami was the first team to recruit him & he showed Miami no respect when he did that. He didn't have to down Miami to uplift uf. No ticket for this guy.

Advertisement
We have some dumb fans. They won't be guests of UM wearing gator gear. UM isn't dumb and these kids aren't disrespectful like that. They are only in the sideline before the game and they then head to seats.

Heh.

They'd get kicked off the sideline if they did. Plus if they were that stupid and disrespectful they'd have done it at the bbq or something so they wont it's just the way to continue to recruit those 2

True. but neither came to the BBQ

Exactly, Lane would be disrespectful to go to the bbq and commit to UF the next night. Cook would eventually talk up UF if he was getting recruited by UM commits so there was no point it would get uncomfortable. Any UF commit shouldnt be at the event for UM players, fam nd future commits

Well I can't speak for others but I was clearly kidding . I'm certain that UM wont allow it & I've seen kids at games wearing other teams apparel before so (not ours but in general) I wouldn't go that far.

Advertisement
Back