Miami/Florida visitor list

Advertisement
Jeff Greer ‏@jeffgreer 10m
Source: #Gators are still recruiting Cardinal Newman WR Travis Rudolph but they're "slipping a little."

Lol wow already

Advertisement
I saw Dalvin Cook, Travis Rudolph and Edouard Cenoid (sp?). I said to Dalvin: "Bro you really want to play in a Mickey Mouse offense?" He just smiled and kept walking.

Both Cook and Rudolph were bigger than I thought. Cook is a legit 5'11-6'0 and Rudolph is massive for a WR.

Advertisement
Safid Deen ‏@Safid_Deen 15m
Recruits visiting UM today lining up to head into the UM Locker room after the Canes beat UF 21-16. pic.twitter.com/U3QGv2ZcUl
211.jpg

I heard Driskel and fifteen other Gators wanted to come as well, but there wasn't enough room for them to switch sides.

Ahahaha, nice! From now on that is what everyone should ask Cook when they see him. ''Bro you really want to play in a Mickey Mouse offense? '' lol

I saw Dalvin Cook, Travis Rudolph and Edouard Cenoid (sp?). I said to Dalvin: "Bro you really want to play in a Mickey Mouse offense?" He just smiled and kept walking.

Both Cook and Rudolph were bigger than I thought. Cook is a legit 5'11-6'0 and Rudolph is massive for a WR.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back