Miami Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheriff23

Band
Banned
Listen everyone I never say much because I'm always looking at all the other threads, plus my busy work schedule. But Miami is coming back I don't care about getting the 5 star players. People around Florida see the U and how Al Golden is changing the University. Pete Ariz I love your comments but this whole Miami could of got Skai Moore stuff, just stop man. He was a back-up, that's all he was and we didn't get him. I know some of you want like me for that but, that's life. We have a great 2013 class coming in and 2014 class that's going to blow people away. You might not see it now but, the kids we're getting now want to play for Miami. We didn't offer Skai Moore because we thought some of these other kids were in the bag and they weren't. (Matthew Thomas, Collins, and Kirkland) Dalvin Cook and Sony Michel I hope you look at this. We are the Miami Hurricanes and your either with us or your not. We will still prove everyone wrong!!!!! Count on it.................CANES 4 LIFE. To all you recruits out there stay with the home town team MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miami+NFL=Greatness...................

'

'

Advertisement
You type like an idiot OP. What do you do for a living that you're so busy?

Advertisement
You type like an idiot OP. What do you do for a living that you're so busy?

Prime example of what's wrong with this board. Attacking other members for no reason at all. Can't we all just get along?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back