miami fans showin up

The FSU game is going to be a wild atmosphere.
Ric Flair Sport GIF by WWE
 
First game I’ve been to since the Michigan state debacle in 2021. First ever road game and my gf’s first football game ever. We got rowdy, saw a solid fight, and got to stand at midfield and throw up the U during the celebration. Perfect game, couldn’t dream of a better experience
That was an interesting fight. The clemson dude who was the recipient of the initial throw down walked right past me on his way out. I had to step out of his way to let him by. He was leaking really bad.. got blood on the seats and even on my buddy's shoes lol After that it was hard to tell who was fighting and why but the two Canes fans got walked out by the popo. Those boys were aggressively passing out the smoke.
 
I watched a couple mins. of the podcast with Dmoney and that Gator girl. Reminded me why I never watch. She couldn't understand the difference between a national brand and her regional branded team.
She’s always been like that. I checked her out when I was in grad school at UF over 15 years ago and couldn’t stand her “journalistic” takes. And I want to support other women, but it’s impossible with her. I see Danny and TJ trying so hard to be respectful, but they have the patience of saints on that podcast.

I agree she makes it unwatchable.
 
That was an interesting fight. The clemson dude who was the recipient of the initial throw down walked right past me on his way out. I had to step out of his way to let him by. He was leaking really bad.. got blood on the seats and even on my buddy's shoes lol After that it was hard to tell who was fighting and why but the two Canes fans got walked out by the popo. Those boys were aggressively passing out the smoke.
Hold up - some Clemson dude started a fight?!?

Please tell me it was the racist kid who was putting videos up on IG asking why all Miami fans look like this….and then putting the camera on Cuban guys.
 
It took me 1 hour to get out of the parking garage on 1 Keith street….Miami fans everywhere..young and old. Even Clemson fans were shocked about our turnout. Got home at 3:00 AM. It rained AFTER the game…
 
She’s always been like that. I checked her out when I was in grad school at UF over 15 years ago and couldn’t stand her “journalistic” takes. And I want to support other women, but it’s impossible with her. I see Danny and TJ trying so hard to be respectful, but they have the patience of saints on that podcast.

I agree she makes it unwatchable.
Her attendance jokes are about as stale and easy to see coming as Buster Faulkner's run game.
 
BTW the top row seating between the 40-50 yard line were perfect. So if you had to wait for the opportunity to buy tickets and that is what was available, do not be disappointed.
 
I routinely find myself walking into a game at Hard Rock, walking past tons of people still tailgating 45 minutes before kickoff. I wanna yell at these people, "Hey the game starts in 45 minutes. Start breaking down your stuff and get in there!!" It's like they all want to wait until mid 1st quarter to get to their seats.

Yeah, this is very typical. Ever since they moved to hard rock it’s been that way. It seems like.
 
Back
Top