QuattroCane
Junior
- Joined
- Jul 21, 2016
- Messages
- 7,229
The FSU game is going to be a wild atmosphere.
The FSU game is going to be a wild atmosphere.
Right.. I was so glad we walked back to the truck. A block from the tailgate and I couldn't see **** it was raining so hard.we saw that line and walked back to the lot. rain started as soon as we got in the car
That was an interesting fight. The clemson dude who was the recipient of the initial throw down walked right past me on his way out. I had to step out of his way to let him by. He was leaking really bad.. got blood on the seats and even on my buddy's shoes lol After that it was hard to tell who was fighting and why but the two Canes fans got walked out by the popo. Those boys were aggressively passing out the smoke.First game I’ve been to since the Michigan state debacle in 2021. First ever road game and my gf’s first football game ever. We got rowdy, saw a solid fight, and got to stand at midfield and throw up the U during the celebration. Perfect game, couldn’t dream of a better experience