Miami fans reaching new levels of homerism on twitter

What do you think about UF fans that say Anthony Richardson is going to win the Heisman?

Or FSU fans that think Jordan Travis is the best QB in the ACC?

season 1 idiots GIF by Portlandia
 
I don't agree. I think Tx is the Mecca of football but I root like crazy for The "U" domination.
So a guy from Plano, Texas thinks that TX is the Mecca of football, but also doesn’t believe all fanbases display homerism. Gotcha.
 
What do you think about UF fans that say Anthony Richardson is going to win the Heisman?

Or FSU fans that think Jordan Travis is the best QB in the ACC?
I don't pay any attention to what a homer fan from another program says. Who cares?
 
You're the big issue
Yeah, I must be an issue, buying season tickets every year since 1990 and going to a couple of away games every year. I can see why that would be a problem.
 
Yeah, I must be an issue, buying season tickets every year since 1990 and going to a couple of away games every year. I can see why that would be a problem.
No issue with you there, but predicting Chaney to rush for 1300 yards in 2022 is where I draw the line.
 
On the list of things that are currently bothering me about the world - this is not one of them.

Season can't get here fast enough.

16-0.
 
Back
Top