Miami fans in NC

My wife and i are going to the NC game on thursday night and staying with some Miami friends in Aberdean,N.C. for the weekend. Will check the board again closer to game time to see where everybody is going to be eating or tailgateing.

Advertisement
I will be at both games.

I plan on being roaringly drunk and berating Duke and Carolina fans as if I were syphilitic and my screaming would cure me.

Will shoot some PM's out if this thread gets bumped closer to gametime so we can link up

I live north of Charlotte.

I'll be at both games. Typically sit in the UNC season ticket section with some buddies. Pretty sure the regular tickets have become available.

Never been to a Duke game. Likely tailgate at a bar... Bargate.

There's a pretty sizable contingent of Canes fans who tailgate in the parking lot. If you're on facebook, look up the Canes United...Kings of the Road group. Lots of Canes fans from NC, Va, MD, GA, etc are on there and they go to every road game.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/127442014004723/
Thanks, I'll check it out.

Advertisement
I am in Greensboro and I am going to try and make both games

crossover22[]_[];1540582 said:
I feel like this is football discussion.

Any of you guys going to the UNC or Duke games? We need to keep a thread going. Like what sections to sit in with canes fans and tailgate info.

I'm in Winston salem so ill probably try and go to both.

Im in Columbia, SC ill bee making the games in VA and NC ill be there Sept 7th too and if i move to PA for a job recently offered then ill head to Pittsburgh as well

Advertisement
just read in charlotte observer that tar heels feel like miami is a 55% win in there favor. I live in rock hill s.c. usually go to tar heel game

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1541161 said:
That unc game will be fun as ****.

im in k vegas always make these games,shall be heading to unc with my brother hes stationed in norfolk hopefully he can get a couple of days leave.we will be tailgating early, as always ill have my sidekick hortio cane with me

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1541161 said:
That unc game will be fun as ****.

im in k vegas always make these games,shall be heading to unc with my brother hes stationed in norfolk hopefully he can get a couple of days leave.we will be tailgating early, as always ill have my sidekick hortio cane with me

**** k vegas hahaha.

Buy my guns there.

I am going to the UNC game and hopefully the Duke game too. im in greenville sc. I wanna sit with canes. acting a fool!!!!

Advertisement
Back