Miami fans in NC

crossover22[]_[]

BLEACH DEMON!!!
Banned
I feel like this is football discussion.

Any of you guys going to the UNC or Duke games? We need to keep a thread going. Like what sections to sit in with canes fans and tailgate info.

I'm in Winston salem so ill probably try and go to both.

Advertisement
Gonna try to make it to the UNC and Duke games if I can since I'll be in Greenville during the fall.

Are tickets even on sale for it yet?

Advertisement
Duke is too hostile....UNC I was not able to get a decent ticket..so I am passing on both....

Games are in October and November. I don't know if tickets are on sale or not. I want to sit in sections with canes fans.

Duke is too hostile....UNC I was not able to get a decent ticket..so I am passing on both....

I feel like you are joking about both. If not you fall in to the category of fan with RollTide.

I will be at both games. Duke is Duke. Just buy your ticket through Miami to help out UM but if you dont want to go about it that way just walk up and buy one the day of the game. I've never seen the stadium more than half full.

UNC is a really nice stadium. Miami's tickets are not that great but they are not terrible. I would definitely buy through Miami for this game or you are going to pay a premium to a scalper because this is a huge division game.

Advertisement
Im normally not a **** but for those of you asking about the date of the games you do know there is a schedule tab on this site, correct?

UNC Thursday October 17th @7:30
Duke Sat. November 16th @ most likely will be noon or 3:30

Ticket are on sale now through UM

UNC game is thursday night Oct. 17th. Thats gonna be my road trip game for this year. Should be a good one. And Duke is to hostile??? WTF kinda ****amamie nonsense is that?

Advertisement
I'll be at the Thursday night game against unc for sure, probably can't make it back up there for the Duke game though.

I live north of Charlotte.

I'll be at both games. Typically sit in the UNC season ticket section with some buddies. Pretty sure the regular tickets have become available.

Never been to a Duke game. Likely tailgate at a bar... Bargate.

Advertisement
I live in Virginia but will be at the Duke game. Would love to do UNC but doubt I can b/c it's a Thurs.

I live north of Charlotte.

I'll be at both games. Typically sit in the UNC season ticket section with some buddies. Pretty sure the regular tickets have become available.

Never been to a Duke game. Likely tailgate at a bar... Bargate.

There's a pretty sizable contingent of Canes fans who tailgate in the parking lot. If you're on facebook, look up the Canes United...Kings of the Road group. Lots of Canes fans from NC, Va, MD, GA, etc are on there and they go to every road game.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/127442014004723/

Advertisement
Back