Miami fans…lemme ask yall this (no trolling)

If that DL was at 100%....(Riley tore his ACL last game of regular season, & Lang and Holmes were also banged up) we Win going away...not to mention blind *** Costa missing a WIDE Open Chris T Jones and Jonathan Harris for sure TDs.
I can still vividly see in my head that errant Costa pass. Talk about a punch to the gut when we weren't able to make that play. Nebraska DL was starting to dominate our OL and we needed that play in a bad way.

Advertisement
Alonzo,Donnell,James Stewart,Otis Anderson,chuck foreman,edge,frank,willis,James Jackson should I keep on?
I'm still ****ed till this day about what should've been a James Jackson's 1st down run where the ball was placed short by the ref agsinst Penn St in 1999...If there was Instant replay, it would've been overturned, and UM wins the game...not lose on the TD Pass. That ball was placed atleast 2ft short. We ended up playing GT and their #1 Offense in America, with Joe Hamilton and Smoked them. Finished 9-3 but realistically should've been 10-2 as you vividly remember @Brooklyndee ...

Im a huge 9er fan so I know im supposed to say Frank Gore. I got his jersey hanging up in the man cave. But im picking Willis. That man was absolutely ridiculous.

Clinton.

Or Edge.

And a guy that showed himself to be completely consistent in the pros. A stable. Stud.

Frank Gore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back