Miami fansā€¦lemme ask yall this (no trolling)

Advertisement

Davenport Pre-Injury was the Baddest of the Lot...If he doesn't tear his knee up against Ohio St in the KO Classic in 99...No telling what the future would've held.
I figured someone would make a closet **** joke upon his name being dropped in. Glad people remember he was very reliable for us on the field.

My first thought was Gore because when Coker called a Dive or Off Tackle on third and five, he routinely made Coker look like a genius for doing so. I would shake my head at the yardage he would get when it looked like there was nowhere to go.

2 yards out from the end zone for the game winning TD on 4th and goalā€¦..which Miami RB in history would you give the ball to and trust getting in the end zone?
The same guy who might **** in your closest. More like a trivia game at this point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Alonzo,Donnell,James Stewart,Otis Anderson,chuck foreman,edge,frank,willis,James Jackson should I keep on?
James Stewart. Blast from the past. I thought he would be a good NFL running back. He ran smooth, and at his size and speed some compared him to Eric ****erson. Although that was quite a reach. IIRC, Stewart showed promise as a mid-round pick by the Vikings, but I think he got hurt and was quickly out of the league. I know he had some legal issues post-NFL.

Whatever happened to him?

Advertisement
James Stewart. Blast from the past. I thought he would be a good NFL running back. He ran smooth, and at his size and speed some compared him to Eric ****erson. Although that was quite a reach. IIRC, Stewart showed promise as a mid-round pick by the Vikings, but I think he got hurt and was quickly out of the league. I know he had some legal issues post-NFL.

Whatever happened to him?
I'll just leave it at he DEFINITELY had some potential and his biggest problem BY FAR is to this day he's a WILD BOY

Advertisement

Davenport Pre-Injury was the Baddest of the Lot...If he doesn't tear his knee up against Ohio St in the KO Classic in 99...No telling what the future would've held.
I forgot to put in najeh(I'll get cussed out today at some point when someone tells him I left him out)& Steve. Two absolute savages.

OJ vs UF.....and Sapp vs Nebraska are the 2 toughest performances I've seen.
Never seen anybody more physically exhausted than Sapp the middle of the 4th quarter. Remember him pulling off his helmet on a knee at a time out. They were doubling and tripling at times and he was still dominant. When he ran out of gas Miami was done.

Never seen anybody more physically exhausted than Sapp the middle of the 4th quarter. Remember him pulling off his helmet on a knee at a time out. They were doubling and tripling at times and he was still dominant. When he ran out of gas Miami was done.
If that DL was at 100%....(Riley tore his ACL last game of regular season, & Lang and Holmes were also banged up) we Win going away...not to mention blind *** Costa missing a WIDE Open Chris T Jones and Jonathan Harris for sure TDs.

If that DL was at 100%....(Riley tore his ACL last game of regular season, & Lang and Holmes were also banged up) we Win going away...not to mention blind *** Costa missing a WIDE Open Chris T Jones and Jonathan Harris for sure TDs.
Patrick was a HUGE loss. In Frank's defense, he was getting murdered but he overthrew Jones by 10 yards and there was not a DB within 15 of him. Game over if that connects because now NU has to pass. Frazier was the difference in the second half. He does not go back in down by 2 touchdowns.

Advertisement
Back