Miami fan raises $1.5K to fly 'Fire Al Golden' banner at VT

I'm being sincere and this is how you treat me. I had a change of heart. I see the light now. I see the genius that is Al Golden.

Big Things homie. They're coming.

You really are so stupid that you think this is about supporting Al Golden. Like, you REALLY think that. Not just pretend.

Advertisement
AntwanJ brings nothing to the conversation. His M.O. is criticize, criticize, and then criticize some more.

You claim that you're not happy with Golden but then in other posts you say there is no hope even if we change from Golden and make it seem like we should just accept the situation we are in

What the fvck do you even stand for?

If you ask me, you're the biggest mope on this board.

I'm being sincere and this is how you treat me. I had a change of heart. I see the light now. I see the genius that is Al Golden.

Big Things homie. They're coming.

You really are so stupid that you think this is about supporting Al Golden. Like, you REALLY think that. Not just pretend.

Dude you are really confusing the **** out of me. You're the one who really thought nobody saw or cared or was influenced by the first banner. Not just pretend. I thought we were doing make believe happy time?

With that said...I'm feeling renewed. No more banners...only love.

Again? Do you know what that word means? Now you think you're repeating yourself. Good god, how many strokes did you have?

This is like watching Andrew Dice Clay at the Riviera. Dude is trying to relive the glory days, and you can't help but feel sorry for him.

Antwan with another on-point post. How many times can you try to change the subject in one thread?

There is no subject, certainly not one that you are willing to talk about. You're the insult guy as soon as you realize that you've confused yourself, like with the "it's not supposed to get him fired" bit. Classic.

Advertisement
Again? Do you know what that word means? Now you think you're repeating yourself. Good god, how many strokes did you have?

This is like watching Andrew Dice Clay at the Riviera. Dude is trying to relive the glory days, and you can't help but feel sorry for him.

Antwan with another on-point post. How many times can you try to change the subject in one thread?

There is no subject, certainly not one that you are willing to talk about. You're the insult guy as soon as you realize that you've confused yourself, like with the "it's not supposed to get him fired" bit. Classic.

Hey Antwan, I'll leave this board forever if you can pull up the post where I said exactly what you just quoted me saying. I'll be waiting.

AntwanJ brings nothing to the conversation. His M.O. is criticize, criticize, and then criticize some more.

You claim that you're not happy with Golden but then in other posts you say there is no hope even if we change from Golden and make it seem like we should just accept the situation we are in

No one asked you.

I love pointing out the contradictions. "The admin doesn't even care about wins. So let's fly a banner to get the coach fired so that the people who don't care about wins can hire another coach."

If you don't see how stupid it all sounds, then I have to assume that you are weownfsu with another screen name.

Dude you are really confusing the **** out of me. You're the one who really thought nobody saw or cared or was influenced by the first banner. Not just pretend. I thought we were doing make believe happy time?

Wait, you think someone was influenced by the banner? Do tell. Please give us names.

Hey Antwan, I'll leave this board forever if you can pull up the post where I said exactly what you just quoted me saying. I'll be waiting.

Still waiting.

Advertisement

No one asked you.

I love pointing out the contradictions. "The admin doesn't even care about wins. So let's fly a banner to get the coach fired so that the people who don't care about wins can hire another coach."

If you don't see how stupid it all sounds, then I have to assume that you are weownfsu with another screen name.

I'm honestly starting to feel bad for you at this point. In a war of words or battle of wits you are at a gross disadvantage.

There is no contradiction in the premise. You're creating one. The admins could, in theory, not care but not want to deal with the negative attention.

I know I know...tough concept to grasp. You're easily the biggest ******* moron that has ever posted on this board. I'm talking worse than Bomb.

"it's not supposed to get him fired"

There.

Nope. Pathetic. You "love pointing out the contradictions" (see, that's what quotation marks are really for--actual quotes) and then have to make something up because you have the reading skills of a 3rd grader and didn't even realize what I said.

Yeah bro, you're showing everybody how smart you are!

Still waiting, Antwan.

Advertisement

There.

Nope. Pathetic. You "love pointing out the contradictions" (see, that's what quotation marks are really for--actual quotes) and then have to make something up because you have the reading skills of a 3rd grader.

Still waiting, Antwan.

You wouldn't know smart if it came up and slapped you in the face. You're from the 1980's era of UM students. Not the brightest time in university history.

Wait, you think someone was influenced by the banner? Do tell. Please give us names.

I sit 3 offices down from one of them. He's been a huge Golden guy forever....yeah...let's just say he was pretty shocked by the whole thing. Some of those BOT members honestly don't have their finger on the pulse of the fanbase until something like this happens.

There.

Nope. Pathetic. You "love pointing out the contradictions" (see, that's what quotation marks are really for--actual quotes) and then have to make something up because you have the reading skills of a 3rd grader.

Still waiting, Antwan.

You wouldn't know smart if it came up and slapped you in the face. You're from the 1980's era of UM students. Not the brightest time in university history.

I would say anybody attending college at a maximum of two years old is pretty smart, regardless of the college's reputation.

Now about that quote, can you please find it? I'm waiting to see how badly I confused myself.

Advertisement
I sit 3 offices down from one of them. He's been a huge Golden guy forever....yeah...let's just say he was pretty shocked by the whole thing. Some of those BOT members honestly don't have their finger on the pulse of the fanbase until something like this happens.

So three losses and an empty stadium didn't get his attention, but a banner two hours before a game did. Very believable.

I didn't know Hardees had "offices".

So three losses and an empty stadium didn't get his attention, but a banner two hours before a game did. Very believable.

I didn't know Hardees had "offices".

Could give a flying **** what you believe. I'm devastated.

I would say anybody attending college at a maximum of two years old is pretty smart, regardless of the college's reputation.

Now about that quote, can you please find it? I'm waiting to see how badly I confused myself.

The way you edit every other post? Not falling for that act. You were caught, and you hate yourself for it.

Advertisement
Back