Miami expects full exoneration after turning over records to

Advertisement
Seems like the FBI may have jumped the gun a bit.
Let’s hope so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OJGloves.jpg

Larranaga has a BIG ****

Yes and he’s slapping the face of several of our porsters with his big kak.

Of course, being the cowards that they are, they won’t show back up here, they only wanted to spread gloom and doom. Good news? They’re nowhere to be found

Advertisement
It was never about us thus the reason they couldn’t name us. Addidas or one of their go betweens was probably offering money to that one recruit and trying to push him to either Miami or the other school, don’t remember if it was named. So they had to not release Miami’s name because the6 didn’t have an6 proof we did anything wrong.

Every school is confident they are getting a full exoneration at the beginning. I wouldn't be talking **** to us "cowards" who have a bad feeling about this just yet.

Every school is confident they are getting a full exoneration at the beginning. I wouldn't be talking **** to us "cowards" who have a bad feeling about this just yet.

Sorry cowboy, I’ll talk **** all day long to when it’s something good about my program. People like you love to talk **** all day long when it’s something bad about Miami. I guess that’s the difference between us.

Advertisement
The Herald posted the article yesterday

A week has passed since the FBI unsealed indictments against 10 people following a sweeping probe of alleged corruption in college basketball; and it remains unclear what role — if any — a University of Miami coach played in the bribery scandal.

UM coach Jim Larrañaga, through his attorney Stuart Z. Grossman, insists that he and his assistants are innocent and never discussed any payments to recruits. They are going over their phone records and other documents with school counsel, and expect to be exonerated.

“Coach L has done absolutely nothing wrong, and neither have his assistants,” Grossman told the Miami Herald on Tuesday. “Never was he approached about a payment. He never spoke to any recruit or Adidas representative about a payment. If someone used his name, it was done in vain.

Read more here: University of Miami basketball coaches hope for "swift conclusion" to FBI corruption probe | Miami Herald

There is a reason Miami wasn't directly named and no staff member were arrested. Not enough evidence.

The Herald posted the article yesterday

A week has passed since the FBI unsealed indictments against 10 people following a sweeping probe of alleged corruption in college basketball; and it remains unclear what role — if any — a University of Miami coach played in the bribery scandal.

UM coach Jim Larrañaga, through his attorney Stuart Z. Grossman, insists that he and his assistants are innocent and never discussed any payments to recruits. They are going over their phone records and other documents with school counsel, and expect to be exonerated.

“Coach L has done absolutely nothing wrong, and neither have his assistants,” Grossman told the Miami Herald on Tuesday. “Never was he approached about a payment. He never spoke to any recruit or Adidas representative about a payment. If someone used his name, it was done in vain.

Read more here: University of Miami basketball coaches hope for "swift conclusion" to FBI corruption probe | Miami Herald

You should know never to use the L's name in vain.

jimlmiami.gif

Advertisement
Larranaga has a BIG ****

Of course, being the cowards that they are, they won’t show back up here, they only wanted to spread gloom and doom. Good news? They’re nowhere to be found

You're talking about me. I'm here, and you're the coward for calling everyone you disagree with a "cūnt" prematurely. I was being pragmatic, and still am. Jalen Carey has still eliminated us over this mess. That and Nassir Little almost certainly won't be coming here. What we're left with is an empty cupboard that will be filled up with subpar talent. We might get one or two four stars, but not the kind that will come in and make us top 15 next year. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but ******* with a basketball recruiting class when your 3 best players are leaving is a big deal, and worthy of discussing. Neither you nor I still know what will come of this. The FBI could find still something. But calling everyone a "cūnt" for being fearful over an FBI investigation is petulant.

Larranaga has a BIG ****

You're talking about me. I'm here, and you're the coward for calling everyone you disagree with a "cūnt" prematurely. I was being pragmatic, and still am. Jalen Carey has still eliminated us over this mess. That and Nassir Little almost certainly won't be coming here. What we're left with is an empty cupboard that will be filled up with subpar talent. We might get one or two four stars, but not the kind that will come in and make us top 15 next year. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but ******* with a basketball recruiting class when your 3 best players are leaving is a big deal, and worthy of discussing. Neither you nor I still know what will come of this. The FBI could find still something. But calling everyone a "cūnt" for being fearful over an FBI investigation is petulant.

Yep, you’re one of the pussies I was talking about.

Cry some more, bītch. I’m sure you’re very disappointed this isn’t turning into the disaster you were getting a chub about.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Sorry cowboy, I’ll talk **** all day long to when it’s something good about my program. People like you love to talk **** all day long when it’s something bad about Miami. I guess that’s the difference between us.

Also you're not a cowboy.

Probably.

Also you're not a cowboy.

Probably.

Also, you're not a Cane

Probably.

Advertisement
Back