Spread is Miami -10
2DB09665-8DFA-4135-AE94-02B039326B5B.jpeg

Advertisement
27-20 Duke
FGs for us BC rz issues continue.
Busted coverages
Their QB is real.
Gattis and players injured.
Their horrid pass D looks top 20 against us, but TVD has a 300 yd game between the 20s.
Penalties against us -extravaganza!

This is not the same Duke team of yesteryear.

Much of the same problems continue to plague these Canes--and against a historically decent Dook team no less. As always, heart is with the Canes but my money has got Duke 33, Miami 17.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is not the same Duke team of yesteryear.

Much of the same problems continue to plague these Canes--and against a historically decent Dook team no less. As always, heart is with the Canes but my money has got Duke 33, Miami 17.
Did pretty well. I don't think anyone could have predicted 8 turnovers. Had you told me that I would have gone up to 50 from 33. The point was this was going to be a blowout--always was.

I really need everyone in this thread complaining that people are betting against Miami to take a long hard look at themselves. This is not a good team and this isn't some secret. We've known this fact for a while now. I don't get the homerism at this point--it is unwarranted. The Canes have done nothing to warrant your blind, undying support. Stop busting peoples' balls for it. It ain't Duke slurping; these are reasonable predictions and you dummies out here looking like fools week-in and week-out.

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Advertisement
Back