Miami Duke Score Prediction Thread

Advertisement
We’re so vanilla everything we run is plain simple opponents figures this out in first couple series of O and D .
Then we have nothing to adjust to this leads to home run plays against us.

O same thing Parrish in Parrish gets the ball he doesn’t in play action in obvious 3rd long how complicated is that to defend.
We can’t check off that causes running around all over the place till whistle blows.

Duke knows this that just give it a couple series and the rest is repetitive.

GOCANES
I don’t remember who was the last creative coordinator we had. Lashlee just went fast. Not creative. I could come up with a more creative run game. Manure wasn’t creative I don’t think or maybe he was and was just stupid. Enos coley noD richt all a fat no.

I don’t remember who was the last creative coordinator we had. Lashlee just went fast. Not creative. I could come up with a more creative run game. Manure wasn’t creative I don’t think or maybe he was and was just stupid. Enos coley noD richt all a fat no.
You make a good case 👍

I took Duke +8.5, which will take the sting out of a Miami loss…That’s how I’m betting these days. Would love to see the Canes win 28-20.

Advertisement
27-20 Good guys

On a side note, Duke basically beat North Carolina. They straight up won that game and the refs changed the outcome. Had the game on DVR so I could scout a little of how Elko has them playing better. It was also crazy how many things fell UNCs way by the smallest of margins. If just one of them didn't, they would have still lost even with the crap officiating.

- Before half Maye dropped not even close to the line on 3rd and 6. The refs somehow call a first down plus clock stops. Leads to UNC TD with 13 seconds left
- Bull**** roughing the passer leads to UNC TD
- Next drive duke qb roughing hte passer picked up for not being in a throwing posture? Punt team
- Game ending first down and then touchdown by Duke taken away by two questionable penalties. Pushed back, misses FG
- UNC receiver looked like he stepped out of bounds before catching game-winning TD
- Finally, duke wr gets tackled before the ball gets there an no call. Game over

Im really starting to hate UNC. Finding myself watching their games just to root for the opposing team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back