Miami-Duke 3:30 ESPN2

Advertisement
Refs going to be worse than usual in this one I guarantee that. Better be prepared to dominate them and still expect a close game due to the **** the ACC is about to pull

Refs going to be worse than usual in this one I guarantee that. Better be prepared to dominate them and still expect a close game due to the **** the ACC is about to pull

Dont think it will be close regardless of the refs.

Dont think it will be close regardless of the refs.

It shouldn't be but they'll do everything they can just like last year. I was at that game last year and it felt like we were winning by 28 or something then you'd see the **** flag on the ground. They took away what would have been a 3TD win to what ended up being :02 away from a loss

Advertisement
I'd love to see us hammer the fck out of those ***** and put them back in their rightful place. That would be a fun end to the regular season. Do them like Pitt did.

Is Jeremy Cash still there?

I do love whenever he makes a tackle listening to all the femmes here lose their ****.

Looking forward to watching teenagers savage Cutcliffe rather than the other way around like he's been doing his whole life.

I do love whenever he makes a tackle listening to all the femmes here lose their ****.

Looking forward to watching teenagers savage Cutcliffe rather than the other way around like he's been doing his whole life.

No he was a senior and didn't get drafted which is crazy to me.

No he was a senior and didn't get drafted which is crazy to me.
Panthers turning him into a hybrid OLB

Advertisement
I'd love to see us hammer the fck out of those ***** and put them back in their rightful place. That would be a fun end to the regular season. Do them like Pitt did.

We should of done the same to unc!!!! Vt, and nd!! It doesn't matter now. Win and wait another year for the love of Christ, but I'm ready!!!

Advertisement
42-13 sounds about right. Hopefully a strong bowl opponent and a BOWL win. Then 5 more stud recruits

Advertisement
I'd love to see a trick play kickoff return for a TD. Maybe not eight laterals, but a reverse or something. Probably too much to ask.

Advertisement
Back