NFL Miami Dolphins

The first ability is availability, and we have some serious issues at QB and WR in that capacity. First thing's first, we need some bodies who can stay on the field.

Advertisement
Which one of those guys is a star besides Howard or maybe Phillips? All these 1st and 2nd round picks we’ve had and we’ve drafted a bunch of role players.
Gesicki is easily a top 10 TE in the league, Baker is one of the best backs in the league, Wilkins is one of the league’s premier run defenders, Hunt is one of the better OGs in the league and is improving, Deiter has been our best C the last three year and now he’s out as well, Williams has been really good but is injury prone, Van Ginkel was 3rd on the team in sacks last year is a giant Swiss Army knife, and Reakwon is a ******* star but he’s hurt as well.

The first ability is availability, and we have some serious issues at QB and WR in that capacity. First thing's first, we need some bodies who can stay on the field.
That’s the problem. Not only was Tua out but Vante missed his first game in 2 years.

Which one of those guys is a star besides Howard or maybe Phillips? All these 1st and 2nd round picks we’ve had and we’ve drafted a bunch of role players.
And to be honest, we don't even know if Phillips or Holland will be game changers. Holland looked completely lost today. Missed tackles, blown assignments. Our two highest paid corners (top 3 in salary) got burned all day today. Baker looks like he took a step back.

1. Flores needs to address both coordinators especially Boyer. His defense looks terrible. No turnovers and they can't get off the field. two areas where they were ELITE last year. Concerning the offense, the two coordinator crap needs to be bagged and pick one and let him ride.

2. Yes, Tua being injured makes a difference. I do like Tua. Is he has good as Herbert? Obviously not but there is still time for Tua. He's accurate, he protects the ball and doesn't make any catastrophic plays. He's 8-5, 12-6 TD/INT ratio and 63% completions. That's not bad. Just not as good as Herbert and that's who Tua is compared to fair or not. But with a healthy set of playmakers: Waddle, Fuller, Parker, Wilson, and Gesicki could be special.

3. They have no running game. I like Gaskin on passing downs and out of the backfield, but for Tua to be special, he needs something of a running game.

4. Chris Grier. I hate him.

Nobody in their right mind is. He just got a sack today and has a TFL in every game he’s played as a fin.
So this is wrong then? I would love to believe that Phillips has a TFL in every game this season, but I haven't seen it and even the stats verify it. I'll be happen to recant if these stats are wrong.
Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 3.22.06 PM.png

Advertisement
So this is wrong then? I would love to believe that Phillips has a TFL in every game this season, but I haven't seen it and even the stats verify it. I'll be happen to recant if these stats are wrong. View attachment 157510
Again go watch our games and then I’ll give you the time of day. I’ll say 1.5 sacks (it should’ve been 2) over 5 games (while only starting 3) he took snaps in for a guy moving back to 3-4 Jack back. Apparently they didn’t count his 2 TFLs vs. Vegas.

Lol

And to be honest, we don't even know if Phillips or Holland will be game changers. Holland looked completely lost today. Missed tackles, blown assignments. Our two highest paid corners (top 3 in salary) got burned all day today. Baker looks like he took a step back.

1. Flores needs to address both coordinators especially Boyer. His defense looks terrible. No turnovers and they can't get off the field. two areas where they were ELITE last year. Concerning the offense, the two coordinator crap needs to be bagged and pick one and let him ride.

2. Yes, Tua being injured makes a difference. I do like Tua. Is he has good as Herbert? Obviously not but there is still time for Tua. He's accurate, he protects the ball and doesn't make any catastrophic plays. He's 8-5, 12-6 TD/INT ratio and 63% completions. That's not bad. Just not as good as Herbert and that's who Tua is compared to fair or not. But with a healthy set of playmakers: Waddle, Fuller, Parker, Wilson, and Gesicki could be special.

3. They have no running game. I like Gaskin on passing downs and out of the backfield, but for Tua to be special, he needs something of a running game.

4. Chris Grier. I hate him.
Flores has made horrible decisions with his coordinators.

I like Tua. He ain’t Herbert but he’s still good. We’ve done a horrible job of building is confidence but we can win with him.

Gaskins is a utility back. Use him all over the field. We need a real starting running back ASAP.

We’ve drafted some decent players but we’ve missed on Herbert, J. Jefferson, Clyde Edward’s, R. Slater, Parsons, Horn and Surtain. A few of those guys and this team is on another level.

Gesicki is easily a top 10 TE in the league, Baker is one of the best backs in the league, Wilkins is one of the league’s premier run defenders, Hunt is one of the better OGs in the league and is improving, Deiter has been our best C the last three year and now he’s out as well, Williams has been really good but is injury prone, Van Ginkel was 3rd on the team in sacks last year is a giant Swiss Army knife, and Reakwon is a ******* star but he’s hurt as well.
Baker has been hot garbage this season.

Again go watch our games and then I’ll give you the time of day.
So you can't. Typical punk on this board. I'm going to talk out my ***, throw crap against the wall, and when I can't back up what I say, I'll say something like, "you're stupid", "you don't watch the games". Get over yourself. You claimed Phillips has a TFL in every game this season. Show me. I have Directv NFL package (not bragging). I watch every game. Prove to me that Phillips has a TFL in every game this season. If not, move along. And save your breath.

Advertisement
So you can't. Typical punk on this board. I'm going to talk out my ***, throw crap against the wall, and when I can't back up what I say, I'll say something like, "you're stupid", "you don't watch the games". Get over yourself. You claimed Phillips has a TFL in every game this season. Show me. I have Directv NFL package (not bragging). I watch every game. Prove to me that Phillips has a TFL in every game this season. If not, move along. And save your breath. Yes fake Christian.
So you can't. Typical punk on this board. I'm going to talk out my ***, throw crap against the wall, and when I can't back up what I say, I'll say something like, "you're stupid", "you don't watch the games". Get over yourself. You claimed Phillips has a TFL in every game this season. Show me. I have Directv NFL package (not bragging). I watch every game. Prove to me that Phillips has a TFL in every game this season. If not, move along. And save your breath.
Lol what a fake Christian you are. He had 2 TFL vs. Vegas they didn’t count. He had his Sack against Indy count in Half and he had a sack today vs. Brady. He’s only played significantly in 4 games

AGAIN, if you actually watched the games you would know that but you didn’t.

Haha. I knew you couldn't back up your claims. Zfraud.
Lol what a fake Christian you are. He had 2 TFL vs. Vegas they didn’t count. He had his Sack against Indy count in Half and he had a sack today vs. Brady. He’s only played significantly in 4 games

AGAIN, if you actually watched the games you would know that but you didn’t.
Look, I'm getting heated over nothing. I'm sorry. And I do watch every game. Has Phillips flashed? Yes. He flashed against LV (he had 6 tackles) and he flashed today (a sack). I hope Phillips becomes a star obviously because I love the Phins. But I've seen this before.

Haha. I knew you couldn't back up your claims. Zfraud.
I did. He had 2 TFLs vs Vegas which NFL apparently aren’t giving him credit, a sack vs Indy that they dropped to a half sack, and a TFL with a sack today. What does that make heretic?

3 TFLs and 1.5 sacks in the games he actually started yet here you are. Sinning by lying like the heretic you are.

Look, I'm getting heated over nothing. I'm sorry. And I do watch every game. Has Phillips flashed? Yes. He flashed against LV (he had 6 tackles) and he flashed today (a sack). I hope Phillips becomes a star obviously because I love the Phins. But I've seen this before.
Oh no. You’re not getting away that easy.

Advertisement
I did. He had 2 TFLs vs Vegas, a sack vs Indy that they dropped to a half sack, and a TFL with a sack today. What does that make heretic?

3 TFLs and 1.5 sacks in the games he actually started yet here you are. Winning by lying like the heretic you are.
I typically don't get offended by people who don't know anything about the Christian faith but they try to talk about it. Case in point: heresy really doesn't fit in this conversation about me. If you THINK that I'm a fake Christian, that's your opinion of course, but for the record, a "fake Christian" isn't a heretic. A heretic is someone who holds to a different belief about the Christian faith than what is generally accepted by church.

For instance, in the first 4 centuries of the early church (i.e., after the resurrection of Christ), many heretics came forward to teach things about Jesus that the early church didn't accept. Example: in the 3rd century, Arius, a bishop taught that Jesus was not the eternal, divine son of God. Arius taught that Jesus was a created being by God. The early church believed opposite, and they held that Jesus was the eternal divine Son of God. Therefore, the early church deemed Arius a heretic, excommunicated him from the church, and credited his teachings as heresy.

That's heresy. Arius was a heretic because he opposed what the early church accepted as universal truth. Hence, I'm not a heretic, because I am orthodox in my beliefs about Jesus' divine and human natures. So, yeah. If you are going to criticize me, at least, the very least, use the right terms.

I typically don't get offended by people who don't know anything about the Christian faith but they try to talk about it. Case in point: heresy really doesn't fit in this conversation about me. If you THINK that I'm a fake Christian, that's your opinion of course, but for the record, a "fake Christian" isn't a heretic. A heretic is someone who holds to a different belief about the Christian faith than what is generally accepted by church.

For instance, in the first 4 centuries of the early church (i.e., after the resurrection of Christ), many heretics came forward to teach things about Jesus that the early church didn't accept. Example: in the 3rd century, Arius, a bishop taught that Jesus was not the eternal, divine son of God. Arius taught that Jesus was a created being by God. The early church believed opposite, and they held that Jesus was the eternal divine Son of God. Therefore, the early church deemed Arius a heretic, excommunicated him from the church, and credited his teachings as heresy.

That's heresy. Arius was a heretic because he opposed what the early church accepted as universal truth. Hence, I'm not a heretic, because I am orthodox in my beliefs about Jesus' divine and human natures. So, yeah. If you are going to criticize me, at least, the very least, use the right terms.
You don’t practice what you supposedly believe. You’re a heretic and any heretic that claims Christianity is a fake Christian.

Advertisement
I would rather have a Christianity thread than discus it on every thread that @reformedsteven is on.

Let's keep it to the Dolphins. They seemed so close last year and seem like they took a step backwards this year.

I would rather have a Christianity thread than discus it on every thread that @reformedsteven is on.

Let's keep it to the Dolphins. They seemed so close last year and seem like they took a step backwards this year.
I’m sorry for detailing this thread. But I agree, Dolphins have regressed.

anyone per chance watching the Raiders game. losing 14-3 starting half 2, Carr had a 3rd and 2. Easy run for a 1st down but 40 yards down the field Edwards is free and jumping up and down waving his arms Here here. Carr sees him, stops, and throws a bullet into his gut. Edwards - still wide open - drops it worse than harley on a bad day. almost funny.

Advertisement
Back