NFL Miami Dolphins

Ross will blow this all up next year. Grier, who consistently waste picks, and Flo, who can’t put together an offense, needs to gtfo.

So painful watching Herbert knowing we picked bustua.

F it, just sell the team Ross. He’s the real problem. He is incapable of hiring the right people.

Last edited:
Advertisement
And to be honest, we don't even know if Phillips or Holland will be game changers. Holland looked completely lost today. Missed tackles, blown assignments. Our two highest paid corners (top 3 in salary) got burned all day today. Baker looks like he took a step back.

1. Flores needs to address both coordinators especially Boyer. His defense looks terrible. No turnovers and they can't get off the field. two areas where they were ELITE last year. Concerning the offense, the two coordinator crap needs to be bagged and pick one and let him ride.

2. Yes, Tua being injured makes a difference. I do like Tua. Is he has good as Herbert? Obviously not but there is still time for Tua. He's accurate, he protects the ball and doesn't make any catastrophic plays. He's 8-5, 12-6 TD/INT ratio and 63% completions. That's not bad. Just not as good as Herbert and that's who Tua is compared to fair or not. But with a healthy set of playmakers: Waddle, Fuller, Parker, Wilson, and Gesicki could be special.

3. They have no running game. I like Gaskin on passing downs and out of the backfield, but for Tua to be special, he needs something of a running game.

4. Chris Grier. I hate him.
Bustua is not good, at all. F the stats, all you need are eyes to see how underwhelming he is. If you’re expecting this season to turn around when he gets back, I got news for you. Everything was catered to him for this season and he was horrid. Brought his QB coach, his receiver (passed up on a generation talent due to this), and 2 or 3 dumbfvcks of a play caller to run what he’s comfortable in. I can’t remember a franchise QB more babied than him and a fan base that makes more excuses for someone.

Philly fans will enjoy their top 5 pick. We’re now on the receiving end of rooting for a team to lose every game. This must be what Houston felt like.

Last edited:
A 400yds, 5tds masterpiece by Herbert today. It takes Tua 2-3 games to get that.

Fvck this team.

Last edited:
Too lazy to start a new Dolphins thread for the Sunday morning game from London. Besides, it gets mostly ignored, LOL.

Anyway, TUA is back and looks awful, as do the Fins... losing to a winless Jaguars team and the despised Lawrence now in the third quarter.

Miami football: ARRGHHHH!

(Update: well, glad I posted this. TUA obviously read it and the Dolphins just took the lead.)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well, the game just ended, and Jax has their first win. Miami ended with big time 4th quarter suck; had MANY chances and blew them all. The cesspool called Miami Football sadly continues.

Advertisement
The first ability is availability, and we have some serious issues at QB and WR in that capacity. First thing's first, we need some bodies who can stay on the field.
But that’s not this regimes way, nor has it been that way in Miami for decades now. Drafting Waddle was the Dolphins org saying that we have done enough at that position for the next decade, whereas in a non stone age NFL you stack talent. Miami should have taken a WR high in the 2020 draft and/or drafted one in round two this year as well.

Compared to the other franchises, no other team has invested less in wide receivers and invested more in offensive linemen than the Miami Dolphins.

Honesty, I would not be surprised if the Dolphins do not make a “splash” by hiring Paul Johnson and bringing the triple option offense in. It would fit with their drafting since 2001.

WTF?! If they don’t touch the guy down, there’s no way in **** they get a shot at that FG. Wow! 🤦🏾‍♂️
I know. No recognition of time left. Complete tomfoolery and clown decision making. But at least we got one last open field “tackle”, right?

Advertisement
Ross will blow this all up next year. Grier, who consistently waste picks, and Flo, who can’t put together an offense, needs to gtfo.

So painful watching Herbert knowing we picked bustua.

F it, just sell the team Ross. He’s the real problem. He is incapable of hiring the right people.
Absolute truth.

Literally if the choice was between Prime Don Shula and Less Than Prime Rich Kotite, he would choose Kotite one hundred times out of one hundred.

Flores' sideline disposition reminds me of Shannon. The stoic look only works if you're winning, otherwise you have to be animated. And bad use of the red flags today.
Oh, I wish you had not reminded me of that automaton. His teams took on his persona, acting lifeless in games and on the sidelines as time went on. Yes, each regime has had its own share of Halloween horrors, but during Randy’s period the formerly swagger filled Hurricanes had the emotion of a Borg collective.

Flores' sideline disposition reminds me of Shannon. The stoic look only works if you're winning, otherwise you have to be animated. And bad use of the red flags today.
This. HORRIBLE USE of the challenges. Cost 2 TOs that you could have used later in the game, with that nonsense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back