Miami Depth Chart vs UNC

Man some of you guys biotch about the stupidest things! That roster is for media purpose.

1607705060793.jpeg

Advertisement
Which ones? By the way people comment on here he could tackle a running back in a phone booth. Tbh he hasn’t jump off the screen in my opinion since last years Pitt game.

What really would have been awesome is if they put this under the pronuchiation guide.

#9 Brevin Jordan Breh-Vin JON-sun
I don’t think Manny has that type of troll game unfortunately. I would have died laughing though.

There have been subtle changes but whoever decided to leave Blades on there should be executed.

Advertisement
They won’t know who’s available until tomorrow. It’s mostly been backups that have missed games due to the virus. Even when there’s been injuries, the depth chart hasn’t changed much, if at all.

We're going to play the best offense we've probably played all year and we're going to start McCloud? This is why we can't get blowout win.

I hope mccloud has success in whatever career he chooses but it won’t be football. He’s been a true cane, hard worker and given it his all. Unfortunately it’s not enough and he’s honestly probably one of the worst linebackers I’ve seen play for Miami. The fact that manny keeps trotting him out there is a beta move.

Advertisement
LOL! The official depth chart is bullshít. It hasn't been accurate all season. I look at it every week and it never changes. Ignore it.
I laminated a copy and use it as a low-tech dinner table placemat for my 1 year old.

McCloud will get the start, he's a SR, playing in potentially one of his last couple games of his career. Bet that Manny wont put the game on the line with McCloud

For the same people hollering about McCloud being listed as starter, do yall also believe the "ors" next to all the WR and that the TF are getting a lot or equal amount of burn this game???

Advertisement
Can’t put my finger on Mcclouds decline. In last year’s PITT game I thought he was our guy. He ran to the ball with bad intentions and had a **** of a game. I didn’t see this kinda performance this season coming.
When they replaced him with a striker in 2018, the defense improved significantly. I figured it was just due to playing a more athletic player and that he could handle being an inside linebacker where he wouldn't be asked to do much in coverage this year. I was wrong and he's been terrible. He's had a few games where he was serviceable and I thought maybe the switch had turned on but he'd follow a solid game with a garbage game. At this point, he's a liability.

Advertisement
You guys realize they just put out the depth chart so you freak out on here, right?
It’s working..... players will be announced out tomorrow before the game rendering this useless.... but let’s not let that get in the way of player bashing

The depth chart has Al Blades on it. It means next to nothing

I was going to say the same thing. Blades being listed shows the chart is meaningless.

What does stand out to me is QWilliams and Blissett being 260. If those weights are true, they should be DEs. Blissett has struggled to keep on weight in his first 2 years, so why keep fighting it? Let him play SDE, help the run game on early downs and then if you want, kick him inside on subpackages. All our DEs don't have to be in the <260. Phillips is playing at that weight and Blissett seemed pretty athletic coming in. Having a few who can set the edge and win with power might be a good thing.

McCloud > Jennings. And don't talk to me about MLB v OLB. McCloud has played here since the last ice age, he has been trained at both positions. The real question is if Flagg > both? I don't think you can say that based just on Duke.

Personally, I'd like to see a lot of Sam Brooks and then a whole rotation of LBers including Steed and Huff and Cave and Carter-at-LB.

Advertisement
Back