Miami Depth Chart vs UNC

Madabs

Sophomore
1607703254233.png

Advertisement
Awful. The younger guys played better at LB. we need their mobility and in the case of Flagg - decision making/on field generalship. They played well in the secondary as well. And why is there an “Or” after Harley’s name???
I’ve learned the depth chart doesn’t mean much anymore. Manny and the staff care about snaps. So Flagg might be 3rd but plays the 2nd most snaps at the position.

Advertisement
Awful. The younger guys played better at LB. we need their mobility and in the case of Flagg - decision making/on field generalship. They played well in the secondary as well. And why is there an “Or” after Harley’s name???
at least it seems we have most of our team back. and im pretty sure we will see flagg alot

The depth chart has Al Blades on it. It means next to nothing

I’ve learned the depth chart doesn’t mean much anymore. Manny and the staff care about snaps. So Flagg might be 3rd but plays the 2nd most snaps at the position.

at least it seems we have most of our team back. and im pretty sure we will see flagg alot
Ok. So they do this for appearances and the older guys’ egos but it doesn’t mean snap count and necessarily more plays.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Because he's going to play a lot? Dude, his snap counts have been going down each week.
He will play but you are right, his snap counts have been rapidly diminishing. The only time he's gotten significant burn in the second half of the season was when everyone else had COVID.

Can’t put my finger on Mcclouds decline. In last year’s PITT game I thought he was our guy. He ran to the ball with bad intentions and had a **** of a game. I didn’t see this kinda performance this season coming.

Can’t put my finger on Mcclouds decline. In last year’s PITT game I thought he was our guy. He ran to the ball with bad intentions and had a **** of a game. I didn’t see this kinda performance this season coming.
I mean he has had 1 or 2 decent games this year too.

Advertisement
Back